Knife and Shovel fight | Vital Football

Knife and Shovel fight

kefkat

Vital Football Legend
Skip onto 3 minutes if you get bored with the first part. Then the ''fun' begins.

Video: High speed car chase ends in bizarre knife v shovel fight

Well no one saw that coming.

A frankly absurd video of a car chase in Russia has surfaced online with the most unexpected of endings.

The four-minute clip fails to show what caused the initial disagreement between two drivers but the dash cam footage shows the pair chasing each other at high speeds before one is forced off the road.

What then occurs is just plain weird.

Gotta watch it here:

http://metro.co.uk/2014/01/02/video-high-speed-car-chase-ends-in-bizarre-knife-v-shovel-fight-4247248/?ITO=facebook

LMAO Kefkat, is it wrong that I knew it was from Russia just by the name of the thread?

HotSauce I watched a crazy one last night, a dude accidently cut up a Lada and then they chased the dude down and 3 of them went to town on his car with bats, mad bastards nearly got ran over by the dude too. Don't know about Absolute Vodka but they sure are Absolute nutters.

Never been mate, don't think I want to to be honest lol There's a pretty funny and mad Russian site somewhere, type English Russia into google and click videos on the site.