Kioso Signs In | Vital Football

Kioso Signs In

Read loads of comments from Luton fans on HattersChatter. Very positive about Kioso and mostly sad to see him go. Problem seems to have been his game time was limited because Nathan Jones played Bree and Onyedinma ahead of him. With more games played fans feel he will develop into a quality player.

Interesting piece today where Nathan Jones says he wanted to keep Kioso but because James Bree plays in his best position he couldn't guarantee him enough games. He rates him highly and says he has a great attitude but simply wanted more first team football than Luton could promise him. Sounds good.

Sounds like he is right-footed. We need to get the rest of the squad sorted out with players in their correct positions. Playing players out of position contributed to our failure last time at this level.

Last edited:
Yes, Mike, his best position looks to be right wing-back. Bramall seemed to be the left wing-back option but I'm not sure if our interest was anything more than Twitter froth. Your concern is justified. I don't remember it happening in "the good old days" but there seems to be a fad among modern managers for playing people out of position. I have a niggling worry that PW may decide he needs to accommodate another player at right wing-back and start moving Kioso all over the place.

Last edited:
Round pegs in square holes - never works.

Although we did buy Rob Scott as a forward and played him at the back but hey . . .