King Kev v Ashley | Page 2 | Vital Football

King Kev v Ashley

Reading the extracts the fat man comes across as slightly retarded he called him King Kev whenever he spoke to him. I am convinced the fat **** made his money more out of luck than actual judgement heres hoping he loses it all soon or drops dead

Reading the extracts the fat man comes across as slightly retarded he called him King Kev whenever he spoke to him. I am convinced the fat **** made his money more out of luck than actual judgement heres hoping he loses it all soon or drops dead

I agree the drop dead scenario would be the best outcome Mick but Ashley is only doing what people like Ashley do.
You cannot slag off a Tiger for killing,it's in their nature.

Anyone who identifies themselves as football lovers or fans of the game,especially those who have worked for the fat fuck(exclude KK and Chris Hughton) should face FA charges of aiding and abetting.

Benitez ,'the best manager we have had', has to be top of that list with Mcclaren in second place and all the pundits and fans who have lauded the aforementioned a close third for inadvertently or not,supporting Ashley.

Last edited:
Ashley is not a good businessman, he's a very good conman. He employs other people to make decisions for him because he's too stupid to do it himself. He then has the added bonus of having someone else to blame should things go wrong, then he comes out playing the poor innocent victim, surprised the bloke isn't a Scouser!

The bloke is a world class **** along with those close to him. Even his own shareholders think he's a ****! His reaction was to spit his dummy out playing the victim yet again when really its self inflicted. The thing with Ashley is he's wealthy and powerful enough to get someone else to pay for his ineptitude.

Let's hope he needs a quick £300million to buy back enough SD shares to take it private and NUFC will be finally cured of the cancer. Until then the club is dead.

Keegan has the fat cretin sussed, I just hope it will be enough to turn the masses against the fat snake.