King Charles will not utter an opinion..... | Vital Football

King Charles will not utter an opinion.....

Vodapadi Beef Sache

Vital Squad Member
On the box today Camilla was suggesting Charlie will keep his counsel should he become King .....

I am sure there will be other opinions but I my feeling is that it should pass direct to Prince William....Charles is too old and out of touch IMO....

Only my opinion of course ...

:stupid:

Imagine being prepared for a job role your whole life. You get to your seventies and the person doing the job you were born for is still doing a fine job into their nineties.
Then when the job is at last within grasping distance people start saying 'No, it's ok, we'll pass you by and give it to your lad!'

The whole lot are a waste of time but, if you're going to have a monarchy, then do it properly. By skipping from her to William is effectively a presidential system.

I think the reason why the Queen carries on is due to the fact Charles is deeply unpopular as a result of how his marriage ended with Diana. I would not be surprised if some people demand a referendum on scrapping the monarchy once the Queen has been buried and Charles is crowned which is less likely to be successful if Charles is too old and decides to quickly stand aside.

Charles is a pioneer. Everyone took the piss out of him 20-30 years ago when he was banging on about climate change and plastics...

...he’s not so stupid now!

I think the reason why the Queen carries on is due to the fact Charles is deeply unpopular as a result of how his marriage ended with Diana. I would not be surprised if some people demand a referendum on scrapping the monarchy once the Queen has been buried and Charles is crowned which is less likely to be successful if Charles is too old and decides to quickly stand aside.
You perhaps forget that the royal seniors would not let Charles marry Camilla [descendent of Nell Gwynn] and effectively foisted Diana [ancestor royalty since forever] on him.