Kevin Webster found..... | Vital Football

Kevin Webster found.....

If he is not guilty,the girl who accused him should be seriously punished.His name has been dragged through the mud and he will undoubtedly be ridiculed by people when he is out and about having a drink,which will probably lead to more trouble for him.
If he`d done it,I`d say cut his balls off and force feed them to him,but as our system has found him not guilty,I feel very sorry him.What an ordeal !

Message for Trekker.

Me and Ian McShane are meeting Mike in the Ivy for 11am tomorrow, Diarmud Gavin and Les Dennis getting there around midday. I've told Bonnie not to do me any tea, I can see it getting messy. Hope you can make it.

Good luck to Kevin Webster, life must have been hell for the bloke for the last 18 months!

DeanoVilla - 10/9/2013 15:49

His name deserves to be dragged through the mud. I mean 'Le Vell', what a stupid fcuking name! lol

And its not even his real name! He actually chose to be called that :19:

According to Wikipedia, his name is Michael Turner, he's a gay icon and he has been on Coronation Street for 20 years.

Michael Le Vell sounds like a paedo. Michael Turner sounds like an average Joe.

BodyButter - 10/9/2013 17:30

According to Wikipedia, his name is Michael Turner, he's a gay icon and he has been on Coronation Street for 20 years.

So that's why he went under his original name in court.

BodyButter - 10/9/2013 17:30

Wikipedia have that wrong then: He has been in Coronation Street for 30 years.

I had a gut about this 1 he wasn't guilty. It makes me angry because it makes it more difficult for people who have been abused.

I did say to Mr Kefkat 'I wondered if someone had abused her and there was some sort of ploy by the Mom & Daughter, as they knew him, to blame him so they could sue for alot of money.'

Whatever the truth of why they did it, I wish him well. The whole case was built in a hall of mirrors in the words of the defense. No evidence to back it up. In this day and age with medical science so advanced they would have been able to tell if she had been abused from a young age

I hope he manages to rebuild his life

James06 - 10/9/2013 16:12

Message for Trekker.

Me and Ian McShane are meeting Mike in the Ivy for 11am tomorrow, Diarmud Gavin and Les Dennis getting there around midday. I've told Bonnie not to do me any tea, I can see it getting messy. Hope you can make it.

Can't, I'm off to Venice then Misano to meet up with Colin Edwards at the Moto GP.

Wiki is crap and the bloke who founded it is a sex pest who lives in a nursing home

Trekker - 10/9/2013 19:16

James06 - 10/9/2013 16:12

Message for Trekker.

Can't, I'm off to Venice then Misano to meet up with Colin Edwards at the Moto GP.

You gotta let go of this fantasy world bullshit mate.

You coming or not?

Clubpaver - 10/9/2013 15:45

If he is not guilty,the girl who accused him should be seriously punished.His name has been dragged through the mud and he will undoubtedly be ridiculed by people when he is out and about having a drink,which will probably lead to more trouble for him.
If he`d done it,I`d say cut his balls off and force feed them to him,but as our system has found him not guilty,I feel very sorry him.What an ordeal !

He has been found not guilty due to there being no evidence. If you were to put the girl on trial for lying chances are she would also be found not guilty so if that were to happen would that mean he is lying?

Its all down to his word against hers. Being found not guilty in court does not mean he is innocent.

It was wrong for the story to be published before the judgement of the trial though. In the same way it would be wrong now to expose the girl as a liar now!

I think the case could only go one way when the Doctor informed the Jury that the Victim was still a virgin. If that's the case, how did it ever get to Court?

HeathfieldRoad1874 - 11/9/2013 15:18

I think the case could only go one way when the Doctor informed the Jury that the Victim was still a virgin. If that's the case, how did it ever get to Court?

What? I missed that. FFS why was the case bought in the first place