Kevin Nisbet to Celtic? | Vital Football

Kevin Nisbet to Celtic?

paddybhoy77

Vital Newbie
This has been going on for ages now and I'm no sure it'ss worth it but should Celtic sign Nisbet from Hibs? What would he cost? £2m?

It's a difficult one for me. I thought we were going to sign him in the summer and I've have been totally in favour of that. However, seeing how we now play under Ange I'm not convinced that Nisbet would fit. Does he have the stamina and energy required to play Ange-ball? Not convinced he does right now so it's something he'll need to work on but then he wouldn't come in as a starter anyway. He'd be someone to bring on from the bench.
We've got Kyogo as our first choice striker, Maeda looks likely to either play as a striker or as a winger, we've got Giakoumakis once not injured and Ajeti is still hanging about. If we sell Ajeti then we would need another striker so I wouldn't say no to Nisbet then. It's still questionable whether Giakoumakis and Nisbet if he joined us really allow us to play the way Ange wants us to play but equally I think Ange accepts and appreciates that we need a plan B sometimes. Plan B needs to be physical and aerial dominance which I still don't think we're able to do and we don't have a striker that will deliver that either; Nisbet wouldn't change that either.

Latest Celtic News