Kettle | Vital Football

Kettle

My son was going to go to the match on Tuesday but texted me in the morning to say he wasn't going because he had seen Kettle was the ref !!!!!!

A sad indictment of the man's abilities.?

The bloke is a complete twat. Refs do a very hard job and get unfair criticism but this guy is something else. His constant posturing and demeanour and insistence on being centre of attention in the cup match rather than letting the game flow were a constant detractor from the game.

The bloke is a complete twat. Refs do a very hard job and get unfair criticism but this guy is something else. His constant posturing and demeanour and insistence on being centre of attention in the cup match rather than letting the game flow were a constant detractor from the game.
Imagine him with VAR

Kelvin Morton what a blast from the past.

Looking back at our cup game v Newport. I though he got all of our penalties correct - they were all fouls in the box. I couldn't comment on theirs as I moved to the Rainham End for the second half so it was the wrong end. I sat in the Medway in the first half so got a good view of our first.

They were all fouls in my view - anywhere else on the pitch I would expect a free kick to be awarded.