Keshi Anderson | Vital Football

Keshi Anderson

Large

Blackpool Football Club is pleased to confirm their first signing of the summer by securing an agreement for Keshi Anderson to sign a two-year contract, with the Club having an option to extend the deal by a further year.
After beating off stiff competition for Keshi’s signature, the exciting, attack-minded player moves to Bloomfield Road following a highly successful period at Swindon Town where he helped the Robins play an exciting brand of football on their way to the League Two title last season.
A product of Crystal Palace’s Academy, the 25-year-old has since enjoyed several loan spells before making a permanent switch to the County Ground in the summer of 2018.

Anderson becomes Neil Critchley’s first signing since joining the Club in March.
Keshi Anderson said:
“I’m delighted to be joining a Club the size of Blackpool.
“The Head Coach was a big reason in why I moved here. I’ve spoken to a few of the lads that I’ve previously played with, such as Sullay Kaikai and Gary Madine, and they had nothing but good things to say about Neil’s approach to the game.
“This Club is definitely moving in the right direction and there are some big plans for the future. I’m really excited to see where we can go, and I can’t wait to get started.”
Neil Critchley said:
“I’m thrilled we have been able to get this deal over the line for Keshi, particularly so early on in the summer.
“I think he will be a real asset to the squad going forward. He will bring a tremendous amount of quality to the team and at 25 years of age, his best playing days are ahead of him.”