Kerslake & O'Donnell Leave | Vital Football

Kerslake & O'Donnell Leave

Always likely with the new head coach bringing their own people in. It will be interesting to see their replacements which I'd imagine will be announced quite soon

Interesting narrative, released from respective roles, does that mean they are still on the payroll ?

I know he's not favourite but MAPP is linked with Blackpool - possibly something in that with a new role in the offing?

Richard O'Donnel must have dreaded it each time someone asked what his job title was.

I am the..."first-team coach/senior professional development phase lead coach". Even the shortened form : FTC/SPDPLC it is a real mouthful.

Surely not to be repeated?

Last edited:
Richard O'Donnel must have dreaded it each time someone asked what his job title was.

I am the..."first-team coach/senior professional development phase lead coach". Even the shortened form : FTC/SPDPLC it is a real mouthful.

Surely not to be repeated?

When I first started going to watch the Imps regularly we had Bert Loxley who had a much longer job title than that he was.

Physiotherapist, First Team Development Coach, Head of Performance, First Team Operations manager, Head of Sports Science and Medicine, Lead Sports Scientist, Performance Analyst, Chief Scout and Kit Manager.

Oh and I think he used to bring the milk in each morning as well!

When I first started going to watch the Imps regularly we had Bert Loxley who had a much longer job title than that he was.

Physiotherapist, First Team Development Coach, Head of Performance, First Team Operations manager, Head of Sports Science and Medicine, Lead Sports Scientist, Performance Analyst, Chief Scout and Kit Manager.

Oh and I think he used to bring the milk in each morning as well!

Yes, he got £2.10/- per week, and he were lucky...

He didn't have time to be ball boy as well so he had to get his son to do it.

During the Lockdown, in May 2020 I won a telephone call with David as part of the fund raising raffles that were being held at the time. We spent the best part of nearly an hour talking all things football and Lincoln City. I thoroughly enjoyed our conversation, during which David came across a very sincere and genuine bloke. Best wishes for the future David and thanks for your part in the Lincoln City story.

During the Lockdown, in May 2020 I won a telephone call with David as part of the fund raising raffles that were being held at the time. We spent the best part of nearly an hour talking all things football and Lincoln City. I thoroughly enjoyed our conversation, during which David came across a very sincere and genuine bloke. Best wishes for the future David and thanks for your part in the Lincoln City story.

that’s much better then the dozens of calls I got mostly from the subcontinent! Apparently there was a pigeon in my bank account!

Apart from Kerslake being MA shadow and O’Donnell walking from the dugout to the fourth official every couple of minutes to complain about something, the only thing these two have done is take a hefty pay packet every week for the last couple of years

Apart from Kerslake being MA shadow and O’Donnell walking from the dugout to the fourth official every couple of minutes to complain about something, the only thing these two have done is take a hefty pay packet every week for the last couple of years

Another stupid comment. You are commenting on what you see, which is only a small percentage of what those two would have done while employed by the football club.