Kenya | Vital Football

Kenya

Wurzel

Vital Football Legend
Terrible goings on in the shopping mall, my thoughts go out to families of those killed by these extremists. Simply awful, and it goes to show it can happen anywhere.

I do worry that the same kind of extremists are the ones the West are supporting in Syria in the fight against the Syrian government. Do we really want to be giving weapons and training to Muslim extremists?

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/09/24/westgate-british-militant_n_3979584.html?1380000202&ncid=webmail1

Dangerous old world we live in. Always has been though in my humble, mainly because mankind really is a very very stupid species!

Wurzel - 24/9/2013 18:04

Terrible goings on in the shopping mall, my thoughts go out to families of those killed by these extremists. Simply awful, and it goes to show it can happen anywhere.

I do worry that the same kind of extremists are the ones the West are supporting in Syria in the fight against the Syrian government. Do we really want to be giving weapons and training to Muslim extremists?

How else are we going to perpetuate this 'war'?

BodyButter - 24/9/2013 10:06

Wurzel - 24/9/2013 18:04

How else are we going to perpetuate this 'war'?

The rebels are extremists, fighting Assad and Syria. I don't want any moneys going to them, or our troops there for that reason.

The problem with these wars more and more so, is that the rebels involved are a mix of extremists/Taliban/Al-Quada and so on.

Also 1 of the fighters in Kenya is believed to be a white British woman who was married to 1 of the 7/7 bombers, who blew himself up

Very sad on all accounts.

Should the world be living in fear from such attacks?
Should the world be improving security?
Or should the world be looking for a solution to end such atrocities once and for all?

Green Tea - 24/9/2013 11:15

Or should the world be looking for a solution to end such atrocities once and for all?

Of-course the world should be, but a sector of humans won't allow that to happen. Peace would mean no money in guns and arms. That is why wars will continue because whilst there is money in it, there always will be.

The frightening part is that it is people with the suits and flash cars that look on the surface so 'good' that are part of the equation that don't want wars to stop, because who would pay for their rich lifestyle then

As previously said, it is a shame that we live in fear of attack by Islamic extremists and their brainwashed supporters.

It is a fact that the civilized world is at threat anywhere in the world were these islamists have been allowed to infest and multiply. Anyone who is NOT muslim is a prime target for these inbred scumbags.

Green Tea - 24/9/2013 11:15

What solution can there be apart from converting to their idea of Islam, and implementing the way of life they want to impose. I'm sure your keen to change your religious views!

The Fear - 24/9/2013 09:40

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/09/24/westgate-british-militant_n_3979584.html?1380000202&ncid=webmail1

Dangerous old world we live in. Always has been though in my humble, mainly because mankind really is a very very stupid species!

Did you know that we are currently living in the safest times in Human history? Violence, as a percentage of population, is at all time low. These events just get so much exposure, it seems that it is more prevalent.

Well there may be a day when it is "too late" to do anything about it. What is fact, is that Islam is a problem in the world today on every single continent - now you either do something about it, or you do nothing about it.

Religions and beliefs are not a problem to anyone as long as they are peaceful - the whole world apart from those in unconnected tribes is brainwashed in some form or another - but if the life you lead as an individual hurts others, then that education you have taken needs to be altered. The solution is finding the source of bad brainwashing that hurts on others and stopping it!

I think they think they can teach us a thing or two, I doubt they would be receptive to our view of the world.

Something will happen eventually because the world is getting fed up; I still think the best way forward is education about life in general. Its important not to get sucked in by the system that is brainwashing you.

Its about understanding what life is all about, to breed, to sustain and survive. It goes through some great lengths - so why abuse it? In any form!

Just pulling a leaf from from a tree - its abusing life, why do it? We need to understand it's value, its beauty and what it goes through. Some species of life will die trying to breed - it really isnt something we should just abuse in any sense of the word.

If you are strapping a bomb to oneself, then you really have missed to point of what life is imo.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-24201243

HeathfieldRoad1874 - 24/9/2013 13:16

Did you know that we are currently living in the safest times in Human history? Violence, as a percentage of population, is at all time low. These events just get so much exposure, it seems that it is more prevalent.

A very good point Heath. Bad as always out weighed good, it 'seems' as it is newsworthy. With 24/7 news available it is in our face all the time, making us think it is far bigger than what it is

kefkat - 24/9/2013 14:28

A very good point Heath. Bad as always out weighed good, it 'seems' as it is newsworthy. With 24/7 news available it is in our face all the time, making us think it is far bigger than what it is

The worrying part for me is that many seem to revel in it. It's almost like they are missing the violence, so want to be a part of it. We are inherently warmongerers, so deep down it would be understandable.

This action goes deeper than Religion. It is a direct retaliation for Kenya's involvement in Somalia. Of course, that won't stop some using it for Religious propaganda.

HeathfieldRoad1874 - 24/9/2013 15:05

kefkat - 24/9/2013 14:28

The worrying part for me is that many seem to revel in it. It's almost like they are missing the violence, so want to be a part of it. We are inherently warmongerers, so deep down it would be understandable.

This action goes deeper than Religion. It is a direct retaliation for Kenya's involvement in Somalia. Of course, that won't stop some using it for Religious propaganda.

If there was no such as 'religion' people will always find something to wage war over anyway. Makes no difference what it is people will always wage war and find an excuse too

Either way, the violence isnt an outside entity - it is a part of human life and our make up. Therefore it is up to us(humanity) to have the sense to overcome it. Like I said above, everyone is brainwashed to a certain extent - however, we need to educate ourselves and those around us, the value of life itself. Its the only thing you/we have, why abuse/waste it? Dont you want to see the sun set/rise ever again? Dont you want to see the rain fall ever again? Hear the birds sing? The bee buzz from flower to flower? etc etc These are the guarantees in life, these are what we see and hear ourselves without the intervention of anyone brainwashing us. We see the daily struggle of life everywhere and everyday - yet we just destroy it at the click of a finger? That cannot be right, can it?