Ken Barlow {Bill Roache) | Vital Football

Ken Barlow {Bill Roache)

CM

Vital Champions League
Arrested for hairy aping a 15 year old girl !

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/bill-roache-coronation-streets-ken-1863179

Toon_NoMatterWot - 1/5/2013 14:02

He'll get off if he's guilty anyway because he'll not remember.

Yeah most likely, that is both him and the other geezer Kevin up for sexual offences,I reckon Roy will be next he looks proper dodgy .

Swinging sixties, 15 year old lass in mini skirt flatters her eyes at TV star
She tells him she's over 16, or He doesn't give a fuck as She certainly looks it and he's a TV star, in the swinging 60's and She's in a min skirt.
45 years later lets lock the dirty bastard up!

When the fuck are they going to have a word with Bill Wyman that's I want to know?

st-pedros-basin - 1/5/2013 14:58

Over 45 years ago, How the fuck do you even start proving that?

... or even disproving it?

This is all getting a bit crazy now. It'll be interesting to see just how many of these cases come to court and then, how many of them result in a prosecution.

funny how just about every bloke who worked at the BBC during the 70's is getting strung up.
but not the BBC itself

Excellent point about Bill Wyman Pedro, this is getting like the Red Scare that occurred in America in the 50's .

Mandy Smith 2 yrs older than me I remember thinking dirty old man when Wyman married it, yes lock him up !

look at the flange on it then......bet it is like a bucket now !

Fecks sake the witch hunt continues.
Elvis was a Paedo with full permission from her feckin father.

Mandy Smith didn't age well, she always looked older than she was and that has continued throughout her adult life.

BLACKBOB - 1/5/2013 18:59

Fecks sake the witch hunt continues.
Elvis was a Paedo with full permission from her feckin father.

Don't you dare diss The King. Not on my watch. Take that back.

Mandy Smith used to live in Muswell Hill in the mid 90's. I seen her a few times when I was going to work. Think she was with Pat Van Den Hauwe at the time, he was at Spurs.