Kelham Island | Vital Football

Kelham Island

Any good? We're thinking of going there tonight - any recommendations?
Go to the Cutlery Works, brilliant atmosphere,and that Wine Bar on the bridge with a Pod outside, can't remember what it's called,then get a taxi up to Manglas, perfect night out

Go to the old Workshop brilliant atmosphere and they do snacks, after that turn left cross the road and go the Kelham island wine bar, after that go to the end of the road turn left and go to Stew and Oyster. Lots of other bars you will have a cracking night.

4 hour grind up.the M1!? Kelham idea abandoned so slumped in the Copthorne with a glass of red ogling the players instead :oops::LOL:

4 hour grind up.the M1!? Kelham idea abandoned so slumped in the Copthorne with a glass of red ogling the players instead :oops::LOL:

Ya do know it's known as the Copoffthorne round here dunt ya Monte?:giggle: Our Gertie and me went to the City Hall to see Whats luv got to do wi it(Tina Turner tribute) we really enjoyed it.Hope DEM MIGHTY BLADES mek your trip worthwhile gal.UTCB

Ya do know it's known as the Copoffthorne round here dunt ya Monte?:giggle: Our Gertie and me went to the City Hall to see Whats luv got to do wi it(Tina Turner tribute) we really enjoyed it.Hope DEM MIGHTY BLADES mek your trip worthwhile gal.UTCB

Think they were more interested in their cards Rod. Already had a lovely time Rod....met a great Blade who's come all the way from western Australia for the match last night....then had a lovely walk through Sheff city centre this morning so a win would be the icing on the cake.

Think they were more interested in their cards Rod. Already had a lovely time Rod....met a great Blade who's come all the way from western Australia for the match last night....then had a lovely walk through Sheff city centre this morning so a win would be the icing on the cake.

I met the gent this afternoon Aya.....Taking him to Hull on Monday.