Keeping fit during lockdown | Page 2 | Vital Football

Keeping fit during lockdown

I’m too short and stocky to be a natural runner, but as mentioned elsewhere, l’ve been running 3-4 times a week for all of lockdown. I don’t enjoy it but get a vague sense of satisfaction when l’ve finished. A few kilos lighter but that might be the lack of naughty things consumed due to being with the wife 24/7.

Blimey , it's all new to me ! I'd never heard of it ! Cheers for the link/explanation 👍
Its meant to be a good indication of fitness, I managed to do level 11.5 once but it bloody killed me. There are stories of David Beckham "completing" the test (level 23) but this hasn't been confirmed.
Level 8 is OK, not bad for 54 years old especially when you complete it and new recruits in their 20s are dropping out at level 4 😡
If you fancy a go, you can download the recording of the "beeps" and mark out the track (beware, there are two versions, a 15m and a 20m so make sure you get the right recording)

Its meant to be a good indication of fitness, I managed to do level 11.5 once but it bloody killed me. There are stories of David Beckham "completing" the test (level 23) but this hasn't been confirmed.
Level 8 is OK, not bad for 54 years old especially when you complete it and new recruits in their 20s are dropping out at level 4 😡
If you fancy a go, you can download the recording of the "beeps" and mark out the track (beware, there are two versions, a 15m and a 20m so make sure you get the right recording)

I'm lame mate , so it's no good for me 😕