Kean Bryan is great... | Vital Football

Kean Bryan is great...

Verrips made his Emmen debut in a narrow defeat to AZ yesterday. First game since he was Kean Bryaned.

Shouldn't be surprised he fucked up in the way he did.

It's totally beyond any of our (Premier League) footballers to use their weaker foot.

Very frustrating because if that was Ampadu there he deals with it easily, we may get a point, and Ramsdale might not get his teeth knocked out.....

You don't like him Chronic, admit it.

It's beyond belief that he's starting games.

Him and Jack Robinson are a joke for PL football.

No doubt he'll get a new contract too.

Tbh though..... I'd rather him than Robinson be our LCB backup next season.

It's beyond belief that he's starting games.

Him and Jack Robinson are a joke for PL football.

No doubt he'll get a new contract too.

Tbh though..... I'd rather him than Robinson be our LCB backup next season.
only 6 on the bench tells you something.

No idea what it tells me. We have the same number of registered players as any other club. We have had 3 U23s on the bench this season. Stick all 3 of them on. 9 subs. Pi55 easy.
SBT, it tell us all we are short of real cover, especially at LCB

Chips you didn't upset me mate. I simply replied to the facts. Have a great day under the circumstances.
No problem but you did seem to want to dismiss my opinion out of hand.
Felt robbed yesterday that's all. Better day today as just had jab 1 of the covid-19
vaccine.

No problem but you did seem to want to dismiss my opinion out of hand.
Felt robbed yesterday that's all. Better day today as just had jab 1 of the covid-19
vaccine.

Chips. I simply explained how 6 can be 9.

Facts are facts.

Felt let down by crap defending.

Glad you've had the jab mate and hope you feel great very soon.

Absolute best wishes. :khat:.

Before the Spurs game CW was waxing lyrical about how Mourinho is currently his favourite manager, whether he should be saying that in his capacity as our manager is a seperate debating point.

The bench wankery is a move out of the mardy Jose play book. CW is making a petty point at the club's expense, the Prince should be on the blower from Riyadh telling CW to cut the silly games out asap. I would hope it's at least robustly discussed in CW's next appraisal.

While I think it's criminal that we didn't even bring in just one reasonably priced loan AFTER the Manchester games, Wilder is in no position to be make these childish points after the money he's wasted - which is what has seen us relegated.

He didn't have to spend £20m on a striker, he didn't have to spend £15m+ on a goalkeeper. But he did, at the expense of vital positions, and now we're fucked. If he's really doing this with the bench to make a point then he ought to be embarrassed.

While I think it's criminal that we didn't even bring in just one reasonably priced loan AFTER the Manchester games, Wilder is in no position to be make these childish points after the money he's wasted - which is what has seen us relegated.

He didn't have to spend £20m on a striker, he didn't have to spend £15m+ on a goalkeeper. But he did, at the expense of vital positions, and now we're fucked. If he's really doing this with the bench to make a point then he ought to be embarrassed.

We would have got a result yesterday with either a half decent centre back or a bot more quality in midfield, agree on your points.

Agree your point about the loan. The Prince has shown a lack of investment and ambition. He fought to keep Wilder because no other Premiership quality manager would agree to work under these conditions.