Kay Burley | Vital Football

Kay Burley

E

exiled tic

Had time this morning to watch Sky News as it was live from Wigan.
Kay Burley presented from the rugby training gym and proceeded to whitewash the Latics off the map
19times she said its a rugby town, 4 times she said the football team is not wanted
The rugby are doing so well she said they own the athletics track and gym(both council owned) and also owned the DW stadium!
An absolute travesty of a reporter who obviously has no concept of what is happening in her own home town!
It was so bad my Wife and the stable staff queried whether I actually went to the football every Saturday as there seems no team for me to watch!

I had the misfortune of sharing a classroom with the then Miss McGuffie all those years ago and even then she was a piece of work. Intent on getting a reaction from people and seemingly hasn't changed.

Was she speaking to someone with connections to Latics when she made these comments? It wouldn't surprise me as she would be in her element if she'd wound somebody up.

I had the misfortune of sharing a classroom with the then Miss McGuffie all those years ago and even then she was a piece of work. Intent on getting a reaction from people and seemingly hasn't changed.

Was she speaking to someone with connections to Latics when she made these comments? It wouldn't surprise me as she would be in her element if she'd wound somebody up.
She was actually talking to Radlinski the rugby coach and came up with the claim that the rugby average 10,000 more fans per game! Mind boggling lies from a so called news organisation!

Hope Latic S media team take this up with Sky, get an apology or ban them from OUR stadium

In a sea of terrible news reporters (most activists pretending to be journalists) Kay Burley is probably the most self righteous, own agenda pushing and arrogant - and that is really saying something considering who she is up against.

I didn't see this piece but it doesn't shock me in the least. She's dreadful and as biased and ill informed as her latest piece may be about Wigan Warriors / Latics it couldn't make me think less of her as a 'journalist' than i already do. I have come to the conclusion that tv producers must put people like her on to rile people up and almost act a villain to make things 'more interesting' as they certainly can't think that they are informative, impartial anchors who just deliver the facts spin free.

Had time this morning to watch Sky News as it was live from Wigan.
Kay Burley presented from the rugby training gym and proceeded to whitewash the Latics off the map
19times she said its a rugby town, 4 times she said the football team is not wanted
The rugby are doing so well she said they own the athletics track and gym(both council owned) and also owned the DW stadium!
An absolute travesty of a reporter who obviously has no concept of what is happening in her own home town!
It was so bad my Wife and the stable staff queried whether I actually went to the football every Saturday as there seems no team for me to watch!

For quite a while now I have been under the impression you are a lady, If you are and have a wife that's perfectly fine by me, just made me wonder that's all. No offence intended.

For quite a while now I have been under the impression you are a lady, If you are and have a wife that's perfectly fine by me, just made me wonder that's all. No offence intended.
No offence taken ZAKKY, Yes I am a woman(like the description Lady by the way! ?), also I am married to a woman, happy to.clear that up!

Exiled, probably a daft question, but what was Radlinski's reaction to all that? Presumably he didn't try to correct her?

Exiled, probably a daft question, but what was Radlinski's reaction to all that? Presumably he didn't try to correct her?
No he didn't, it was an hour of Wigan Warriors propoganda, I've been told since that afterwards they were refused permission to film inside the Stadium!

I think it's crap like this that has made me something of a happy clapper. We get enough shit from the outside without people fighting from the inside against the club. Donkeys years of supporting this club means I've developed something of a siege mentality. Attack the club you attack me and I'll fight back on my behalf and the clubs behalf. There are times when I know things aren't right, like now, but I can't find it within me to stick the boot in. There are too many people who can't wait to do that as it is.

Who is Miss McGuffie, which school was she at.

I had the misfortune of sharing a classroom with the then Miss McGuffie all those years ago

Her maiden name was McGurrin her Dad Frank was my coach at Wigan Harriers, she used to be at training at the old Woodhouse Stadium, she was a right snotty cow back then, but wow what a gorgeous bum!

Please feel free to contact Sky. Either that or just cancel your contract with Sky when it is due.
Disgusting cheap journalism.
Programming complaints
To complain about a programme broadcast on Sky, email us at viewerR@sky.uk or call us on 03442 410 265*.

Celebrating her 60th birthday at the weekend and she broke socially distanced rules in a toilet of a restaurant!!
But has now apologised whilst Sky conduct an investigation.
I think I've been watching too many episodes of Industry on BBC2. (lots of rumpy pumpy if you've not seen it)

Her maiden name was McGurrin her Dad Frank was my coach at Wigan Harriers, she used to be at training at the old Woodhouse Stadium, she was a right snotty cow back then, but wow what a gorgeous bum!
I used to be in the Harriers too, and knew her and Frank. Her family were rugby mad fans as I recall