Kay Burley | Page 28 | Vital Football

Kay Burley

I can't even begin to think what you mean, even with "emaciate".

I'm not really interested though, so we'll leave it there tough

Emaciated. Feeble, weak, but you knew that. They can’t win democratic elections so seek, through moaning and exaggerated hysteria, to undermine the authority of those who can. Pathetic really.

Emaciated. Feeble, weak, but you knew that. They can’t win democratic elections so seek, through moaning and exaggerated hysteria, to undermine the authority of those who can. Pathetic really.

We'll see. Doubtful they'll be running against Johnson though.

PM's new Ministerial Code:

S̶e̶l̶f̶l̶e̶s̶s̶n̶e̶s̶s̶ Selfishness
̶I̶n̶t̶e̶g̶r̶i̶t̶y̶ Deceit
̶O̶b̶j̶e̶c̶t̶i̶v̶i̶t̶y̶ Prejudice
̶A̶c̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶a̶b̶i̶l̶i̶t̶y̶ Irresponsibility
̶O̶p̶e̶n̶n̶e̶s̶s̶ Secrecy
̶H̶o̶n̶e̶s̶t̶y̶ Lies
̶L̶e̶a̶d̶e̶r̶s̶h̶i̶p̶ Cowardice

A stain on our democracy.

👏👏👏👏👏

Can't take any credit for the brilliant quote above....nicked from twitter

For someone allegedly not arsed about a Tory government & saying both sides are as bad, your doing a great job of defending BJ & his cronies 🤔

It’s the constant hysteria and gross overreaction to the slightest thing that strengthens the resolve. I’m not keen on a lot he and his government do, however the constant moaning drives me further away from supporting the alternative everyday.

It’s the constant hysteria and gross overreaction to the slightest thing that strengthens the resolve. I’m not keen on a lot he and his government do, however the constant moaning drives me further away from supporting the alternative everyday.

Sadly as much as I can't be doing with all the drama, lies, bullshit, u turns & the inability to take responsibility that BJ & his cohorts seem to be embroiled in there doesn't appear to be an alternative but I'd still like to hope that someone can come to the fore from somewhere within the HoC....sadly think I'm in dreamland..

Don't think this thread will be put in 'off topic' any time soon, far far too many posts to be posted defending the lying bastard Johnson, far too many posts to be posted telling us he's not really lying, far too many posts to be posted telling us it was ok for them to party while we obeyed their rules and far far to much bullshit still to come in defending the undefendable....
I mean Johnson could be caught red handed stealing & he'd have us believe his advisors advised him that it wasn't actually stealing it was just a change of ownership!! He could get caught red handed cheating on his mrs & he'd have us believe he wasn't actually cheating just a chance meeting and advisors would concoct some bullshit in his defence......
Best of all some on here and some Joe public would swallow this bullshit.....
So OTBAW I'm afraid this thread will rumble on
Let's face it though how many of us could hold our hands up and say we were totally squeaky clean during the lockdown periods?

Sadly as much as I can't be doing with all the drama, lies, bullshit, u turns & the inability to take responsibility that BJ & his cohorts seem to be embroiled in there doesn't appear to be an alternative but I'd still like to hope that someone can come to the fore from somewhere within the HoC....sadly think I'm in dreamland..

The talent pool across the whole of Parliament barely has a puddle of water in it.

Oh dear. To prove my point about journalists, poor old Robert Peston now being caught out spouting bollocks about this new ministerial code with a claim about effective immunity for the PM. Been forced to correct himself - whilst still leaving said bollocks up on Twitter to influence the gullible. Their crusade continues.

This country is now being run by a tinpot dictator in all but name, just when you think Johnson can't sink any lower he manages to do just that.
A wise man once said, there are four things you don't want to be under a Tory government:-
Old.
Young.
Unemployed.
Sick.

Or 5, a lazy bastard.

PM's new Ministerial Code:

S̶e̶l̶f̶l̶e̶s̶s̶n̶e̶s̶s̶ Selfishness
̶I̶n̶t̶e̶g̶r̶i̶t̶y̶ Deceit
̶O̶b̶j̶e̶c̶t̶i̶v̶i̶t̶y̶ Prejudice
̶A̶c̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶a̶b̶i̶l̶i̶t̶y̶ Irresponsibility
̶O̶p̶e̶n̶n̶e̶s̶s̶ Secrecy
̶H̶o̶n̶e̶s̶t̶y̶ Lies
̶L̶e̶a̶d̶e̶r̶s̶h̶i̶p̶ Cowardice

A stain on our democracy.

👏👏👏👏👏

Can't take any credit for the brilliant quote above....nicked from twitter

FFS mate they've done a job on you...even got you trawling twitter for bile.

Welcome to the club.