KATE - Because RD loves it | Vital Football

KATE - Because RD loves it

USAFSPURS

Vital Football Legend
Staff member
All, it is time...we need to have a thread to vent on KATE. Yes we have a Harry Kane thread...but his is reserved for Kate.

Here is the deal. I honestly think we play better with him nowhere near the pitch. At least then we can have a full squad out there. (not to mention our shape seems to be better as well)

We blew it and blew it bad...now we are stuck with Kate.

All, it is time...we need to have a thread to vent on KATE. Yes we have a Harry Kane thread...but his is reserved for Kate.

Here is the deal. I honestly think we play better with him nowhere near the pitch. At least then we can have a full squad out there. (not to mention our shape seems to be better as well)

We blew it and blew it bad...now we are stuck with Kate.

It's sickening really, but also has more than a grain of truth in it.

The theory he has downed tools or is not trying is a predictable one, one that most could suspect would be the result of a failed move.
He may have some mental issues in the background that are suppressing his performance, I'm not dismissing that. But I'm not convinced he is finished with us either. I'm going to give it a few games yet.

Ex watched the game live, then watched a recording and deduced the worst. Then pondered the fact Kane had been told to play on the left so could not be judged as normal perhaps ?
I rated Kane as I watched and didn't think he was that bad or was our worst player.
I think the reaction to him is predictable and somewhat spiteful.
If he's playing silly buggers with us and deliberately playing under par the slaters are right and I'm wrong, only time will tell.

The theory he has downed tools or is not trying is a predictable one, one that most could suspect would be the result of a failed move.
He may have some mental issues in the background that are suppressing his performance, I'm not dismissing that. But I'm not convinced he is finished with us either. I'm going to give it a few games yet.

Ex watched the game live, then watched a recording and deduced the worst. Then pondered the fact Kane had been told to play on the left so could not be judged as normal perhaps ?
I rated Kane as I watched and didn't think he was that bad or was our worst player.
I think the reaction to him is predictable and somewhat spiteful.
If he's playing silly buggers with us and deliberately playing under par the slaters are right and I'm wrong, only time will tell.

He could be sulking and may snap out of it. It doesn't make this any better. If he does snap out of it he is still who he is. But it would be better for the club.

Yes he was not good but he did work harder than Son, Hojbjerg ,Tanguy and others. Son today scored but apart from that his dead balls were awful and his work rate was lacking. The problem is our team has not got no creativity Nuno has finished Jose's job and finally took all the Tottenham out of Tottenham