Kasabian | Vital Football

Kasabian

ayamonte

Vital 1st Team Regular
Sat in the car driving back from Cornwall in the wind and rain....and Club Foot has just come on.

Instant memories of midweek matches under the floodlights in March sat in the BLUT and the anticipation and excitement that that song stirs when it comes on.

Cant wait to return to The Lane.....please let it happen soon 🙏

Sat in the car driving back from Cornwall in the wind and rain....and Club Foot has just come on.

Instant memories of midweek matches under the floodlights in March sat in the BLUT and the anticipation and excitement that that song stirs when it comes on.

Always reminds me of the team running out on the pitch when I hear it
needs to happen again sooner rather than later

It just makes me want to grab the Mrs by the hair and drag her back into the house screaming while the kids watch.

In the darkest days of our League 1 sojourn , I used to think that playing Club Foot as we ran out was Gary Sinclair’s sarcastic tribute to some of our lower quality players.

However , as a genuinely esteemed fellow blade I am sure that Gary would never have sunk to such poor quality depths. His great musical taste and exquisite granny bar are surely sufficient testament to that.

WAAFB.

In the darkest days of our League 1 sojourn , I used to think that playing Club Foot as we ran out was Gary Sinclair’s sarcastic tribute to some of our lower quality players.

However , as a genuinely esteemed fellow blade I am sure that Gary would never have sunk to such poor quality depths. His great musical taste and exquisite granny bar are surely sufficient testament to that.

WAAFB.

Your ability to post crap gets better with every post. You must be incredibly sad to spend time in your life you'll never get back posting disingenuous garbage on a football fora read by about 10 people. My excuse for being here is I actually know most of the posters in real life as actual friends. What's yours? WAFHWWF2