Karl Ahearne-Grant | Vital Football

Karl Ahearne-Grant

barryimp

Vital Reserves Team
Currently in an Ibiza court after being charged with a sex attack on a British tourist.The Daily Mirror shows him in handcuffs.Another Charlton player is also charged.

Ched Evans and Lee Hughes will be linked next!

Marlon King might want to join us and is Facey out of nick yet for a second stint down at the Bank.

Marlon King might want to join us and is Facey out of nick yet for a second stint down at the Bank.

How would we measure that front 4? Evans, Hughes, King and Facey
Number of prisons per sentence, time served per offence?

My mate was in open prison with George BEST..........JUST CONTINUING THE PRISON LINK.
how the mighty stumble and fall.....drink drive if i remember rightly

Joking apart, i would NEVER want to see Facey or any of his associates back at Lincoln again (or indeed anywhere in football again). For all we know, he may have fixed any number of our matches.

Ahearne Grant has been released. There seems to be 3 Charlton lads involved. 2 performing 'acts' and Ahearne Grant filming from what I understand.
Would not want him anywhere near the club IF allegations are true.

Seems to be a trend with (some) footballers.

Salt Lake City is the Mormon capital of the world. Ibiza (pronounced Eye-beefa, remember...) is the moron capital of the world. If I were a manager, I would ban all younger players from going near the place.

This is what happens when you pay half wits more money then they know what to do with. It breads arrogance and greed.

I should imagine they will be sacked? Probably end up cleaning windows and playing part time in London only to be signed and flogged by a club like Peterborough in a couple of years. But this incident has probably caused them several years of post potential.

It’s like Milller if he had applied himself properly he would probably have 10 years of a league 1 salary (with the right investment would be set for life!) Now he will probably flirer around as a football not quite made it at a club like Dover where he doesn’t earn enough to live is footballer Range Rover lifestyle.

They are idiots they really are but they deserve all they get!