Bouchalakis
Murphy
Vellios

And would add to that list -

Walker
Ward
Traore
Ariyibi

Worrall surely keep. Any money we get from him wouldn't be enough to tip our budget to challenging anyway.

Still think there is a player somewhere in Clough and want to see him with confidence / pre season.

McKay there just seems to be something wrong with his attitude but maybe give him a pre season. Would like to see Appiah and Gomis though.

Stick with Brereton - tbh the amount of grief he gets on here sometimes is disgusting. He's just turned 19 ffs. Yes he's not a lone striker but he's immensely talented.

At the end of the day though money talks and we need to spend 20/30 mill to even be competitive.

If our owner is not prepared to do that and is going to wheel deal instead (i.e. sell worall for 10m etc and then reinvest but nothing more) we won't even be close and it'll be more of the same.

Not that keen on any of the loans - Pants if cheap, Colback if he takes a big cut, but if we get Tomlin he will score a few worldies but just be incredibly frustrating the rest of the time.

This time next season we will also be 100% taking about Dawson and Marney as 'dead wood'.

Agree can't see when he would get an opportunity and would prefer Yates to be ahead of him in the side.
I wasn’t sure Yates would make the step up this season but watching him the other day has changed my opinion and he should at least get a preseason to show AK what he can do.

The playoffs will be great experience for him too, particularly if they make the final.

Interesting Psycho t L you mention Gomis. After todays performance from Appiah he must be in thoughts as well, perhaps one of them out on loan? After all we still have Johnston at 17 in U23's.

Yep, agreed. Appiah will be in AK"s thoughts.
What chance Appiah being our version of Ryan Sessegnon? And what chance Karanka playing him?

Seriously though if he is good enough he will at least get a loan but would a year getting regular u23 games actually be more beneficial at his age?

Thought Geddy was awful yesterday...he's on my list...we can't carry passengers...it's all for one..and one for all...15 out...15 in..gonna be a very interesting summer
Boltons last two goals both started from misplaced passes from Gueddy...their second goal was shocking...no defence would have expected such mistakes...we were on the attack...Gueddy got the ball, instead of going forward he turned back nd passed to one of their players!!! Puting our defenders on the backfoot...

What chance Appiah being our version of Ryan Sessegnon? And what chance Karanka playing him?

Seriously though if he is good enough he will at least get a loan but would a year getting regular u23 games actually be more beneficial at his age?

If the lad were still in school he would be in year 12.

Best not rush things. Sessegnon might pay for his early inpact later in his career.

Arvin is a good lad who will work hard but he is extremely young and we have some fantastic young men such as Lolley, Cash etc in his position. They need first team football to develop further, Arvin doesnt- preferably he needs time away from an expectant crowd to do so at the moment. If that changes then I expect Karanka will play him as he has demonstrated with Brereton, Cash, Lolley and Osborn

If the lad were still in school he would be in year 12.

Best not rush things. Sessegnon might pay for his early inpact later in his career.

Arvin is a good lad who will work hard but he is extremely young and we have some fantastic young men such as Lolley, Cash etc in his position. They need first team football to develop further, Arvin doesnt- preferably he needs time away from an expectant crowd to do so at the moment. If that changes then I expect Karanka will play him as he has demonstrated with Brereton, Cash, Lolley and Osborn
In fairness it was just wishful thinking but nice to see we have prospects coming through.

A season in the u23s then see where he is is what I expect but AK may well want him around the squad even if only for the experience.

In fairness it was just wishful thinking but nice to see we have prospects coming through.

A season in the u23s then see where he is is what I expect but AK may well want him around the squad even if only for the experience.

I agree that we hopefully might see him around the first team at some point- I don't think that can do any harm

In my opinion he is a better footballer, better organiser ,better in the air which itself would give us more threat at our own set pieces which is currently nil.Centre halves ,who are quality, can play until near 40 if they keep themselves fit and personally I reckon he would be a massive asset.

Near 40? Only in dreams ingy. Do think Dawson is better than fox though and is better in the air. Decent role model too.

John Terry has benefited from having James Chester alongside him but I agree with the sentiment so long as the side is geared to cover for his lack of mobility.