Karanka not who we think he is | Vital Football

Karanka not who we think he is

Marco Polo

Vital 1st Team Regular
SO after some intensive investigations, I've umcovered that our leader (both spiritually and physically, the best type of leader) isn't actually called Aitor Karanka. His given name is Aitor Karanka de la Hoz

I for one can never trust him again. What would happen if we found out Danny Foxs real name was Danny Fox de la Hoz - I think there would be uproar.

I can only hope Brexit will sort this out and we get a bit more transparency

SO after some intensive investigations, I've umcovered that our leader (both spiritually and physically, the best type of leader) isn't actually called Aitor Karanka. His given name is Aitor Karanka de la Hoz

I for one can never trust him again. What would happen if we found out Danny Foxs real name was Danny Fox de la Hoz - I think there would be uproar.

Think I just broke a rib

That would mean they were related chap and what would be the chance of that!

Just like there’d be uproar if we found out that you hadn’t really discovered China. Shocking

of the Hoz, Hoz presumably being a town at some point if not still. Something they used to do here in Spain, particularly up north :)