Kappa Innit | Page 22 | Vital Football

Kappa Innit

I can understand it selling well as it’s better than last seasons but surely it can’t top the Luke shirts and even last seasons after returning to the premier league and the hype that went with that.

I wouldn't have thought so mate, but who'd have thunk we'd get 10k extra season ticket holders from somewhere at the start of last season.
I never bought last seasons and I doubt I'll buy this one as there seems to be an issue for us large people, you know the 60% who are overweight.
Hopefully, they've sorted that with this shirt, I see that do a 4xl which should be a fit all size, but .........

I wouldn't have thought so mate, but who'd have thunk we'd get 10k extra season ticket holders from somewhere at the start of last season.
I never bought last seasons and I doubt I'll buy this one as there seems to be an issue for us large people, you know the 60% who are overweight.
Hopefully, they've sorted that with this shirt, I see that do a 4xl which should be a fit all size, but .........

I noticed the rubberised badge is back as a standard, I quite liked that on the Luke tops, bit different. The ‘stadium’ shirt looks like it’s a bit more of a relaxed fit next to the ‘pro’ one so should be something for everyone, they’ve had some time to get it right this time.

Anyone notice how the shirt seems to have a 2-inch wide extra section sewn on to the sleeve? I mentioned in another thread about the new handball rule referring to the "sleeve line" as the deciding factor. My conspiracy theory, that clubs will instruct kit makers to make the sleeves longer, is coming true.
:smoke::smoke::smoke:

Anyone notice how the shirt seems to have a 2-inch wide extra section sewn on to the sleeve? I mentioned in another thread about the new handball rule referring to the "sleeve line" as the deciding factor. My conspiracy theory, that clubs will instruct kit makers to make the sleeves longer, is coming true.
:smoke::smoke::smoke:
What happens when players wear long sleeves?

Big thumbs up from me, one of the better away kits we have had. So glad we didnt go for one of the crazy pattern designs that some teams have opted for this season

Ironic, I am usually to be found dressed all in black, so now we get a shirt thats black and I cant go to games.

Loving the black kit. Claret stripes look very classy as well. Bagging mine in time for my hols next week ( in large sadly ) not sure about the rubber badge though

I do like a black kit, the training wear range is excellent this year too - ordered the black t-shirt and shorts ready for when 5-a-side can re-start at the local gym. No socks in the training range though so it'll have to be the away ones.

John McGinn does indeed look like he's carry some timber!