Kappa Innit | Page 8 | Vital Football

Kappa Innit

Love that away kit, very nice. Kappa had a tough act to follow with how popular the Luke shirts were and they’ve done well.

Not my cup of tea I must admit. Images I thought were going to be the kit looked much nicer.

Won't be losing any sleep over it to be fair, but looks a bit of a mess. The logo is a bit ott as well, but understand on sponsorship, money talks. But no need for W and then another W with 88. It takes up half the front of the shirt.

And by the looks of it, 3 kappa badges?

Hey ho, if they win in it, I'm not going to be worried. Might look nicer in the flesh so to speak.

I'm quite taken with the pre-match shirt but notice it has sold out in the official web shop?

Anyone know if they will restock or if its available in a physical shop?

Also what's the difference with the 'elite' version of the replica shirts?

I'm quite taken with the pre-match shirt but notice it has sold out in the official web shop?

Anyone know if they will restock or if its available in a physical shop?

Also what's the difference with the 'elite' version of the replica shirts?

I emailed them about this, seems to have gone quite quick. I prefer that top as it has no sleeve sponsor which is an eyesore. The elite top I believe is more fitted but yet to see them in person so can’t say for definite.

It’s meant to be a PR stunt, wouldn’t surprise me with Paddy Power.

I work with a massive Hudds fan, he was going mad in the office and I called it was a stunt but he was convinced it was real as it was on the official site. Fair play to PP, they have a great marketing team

I actually don’t mind the kits and I’m usually one of the last to warm to them, the sponsor is shit though. The kits look quality in the States without the sponsors, the kids are so lucky to not have some random Chinese betting logo ruining the tops.