Kappa Innit | Vital Football

Kappa Innit

It wasnt a well kept secret, but I still see plenty of fake pictures of our next kit with Adidas all over it. Too many people assuming it'd be them because of Sawiris.

Have produced some of the best retro shirts of years gone by (Juve for example). I still wear my retro jacket from many years ago and now have more reason to wear it! I’ve been in the Napoli and Real Betis club shops this season and the kappa stuff is good so I look forward to seeing what they do for us.

Looking forward to seeing what the new kit looks like. I'll probably stick with this seasons for a while though as I really do like it.

To be fair , when we went to Leeds the other week we remarked on how decent their leisure stuff was , so fingers crossed that ours will be of a similar quality and that our kit sticks to our traditions.

That was my very first shirt alongside the home one, still got it. Also have in adult size nowadays, love it.

I love retro shirts me and them Asics ones are as retro as they come, being my first shirts they evoke memories too. Also have the drill top which is my display pic, love it. The goalie tops go for some mad money!

That was my very first shirt alongside the home one, still got it. Also have in adult size nowadays, love it.

Me too, I had the home one first and then that. It must have been the second season it was out because it had Coca-Cola Cup Winners '94 above the badge.

Alas, both are long lost, but I plan on replacing them.

Don't the Milwaukee Bucks wear green? Hmmmn if we have to have green :shake: Get rid of the red trim and colour code the badge for a start. Might not look like a :clown: @ Billy Smart's then.

Me too, I had the home one first and then that. It must have been the second season it was out because it had Coca-Cola Cup Winners '94 above the badge.

Alas, both are long lost, but I plan on replacing them.

Still got the home version, without the yogurt stain sponsor too.:clap: Last new shirt I ever bought.