Kappa Innit | Page 5 | Vital Football

Kappa Innit

I'm now angry of Nuneaton.

Dear pointless views, I'm disgusted by the size of the sponsor name on the villa kit, it's ridiculously small and I demand it take up the whole shirt. ?

The way we drag these kit launches out every Summer is fucking ridiculous. Most other clubs just release them at the start of the Summer and will have them on sale in a few weeks. Every year we have this secretive palaver, seeing hundreds of concepts all over the internet and more often than not the actual kit gets leaked before launch day anyway.
Just put it on the official website and get it in the club shop!

It looks like they were shooting a video somewhere, outside the Villa shop I think.

The way we drag these kit launches out every Summer is fucking ridiculous. Most other clubs just release them at the start of the Summer and will have them on sale in a few weeks. Every year we have this secretive palaver, seeing hundreds of concepts all over the internet and more often than not the actual kit gets leaked before launch day anyway.

It's all a bit OTT isn't it? Some clubs even wear the new kit in the last game of the season (still under contract with the same manufacturer obviously). Have we ever done that?

A drawn out build up to a big reveal where the general consensus is "meh" because they've seen better concept kits made by fans online.

It is a bit odd isn't it. And it's not like this is a recent thing. It goes back at least over a decade or so.

Cant work out if the away is just light blue, or similar to the 89 away shirt with white stripes on one half

Light blue away kits are always a problem. Away to West Ham, Burnley, possibly City and others, will mean we'll need a 3rd kit to wear regularly.

No sign of one there.