Kappa Innit | Page 10 | Vital Football

Kappa Innit

When does the away kit go on sale?

Also anyone been in the club shop recently and comment on availability of the training gear and shirts?

I've bought my 10 year old the full juve tus home kit and the full real Madrid away kit, both have his name and a number on the back, full Adidas replica, his villa training top cost £7 more than the two kits together.

That's a point, don't think it was ever used was it?!

Rotherham away springs to mind and we wore it on one other occasion I think although being colour blind I couldn't tell lol.

I was a little surprised by how many fans bought it though , it seemed very popular.

ah right, that rings a bell now sirdennis.

3rd kits. Just money making cynicism in this ever greedy sport we love really isn't it?!

When does the away kit go on sale?

Also anyone been in the club shop recently and comment on availability of the training gear and shirts?

I went to a festival at Aston Hall today (Never been before even though I’ve walked by god knows how many times, very nice place) and whilst I was there I thought I’d venture over to the club shop and check out the new stuff. Was in there a couple of minutes as it was heaving (With kids mostly) and a DJ was blaring out loud dance music, was hell. Did seem to be plenty of stock from what I briefly saw and although I think the kits are nice (I like the subtle nods to Villa Park), I just don’t like those sponsors on the sleeves, I’ll wait ‘til things are reduced before adding one to the collection if I do.

Cant say how you say its cheap looking Fulford - presumably you havent seen it.

My son (adult) has it. Really good quality, kind of soft quality feel, my son is a large kid, and even the fit on him (55 quid) looks fitted, wonder how the 80 differs, and its claret n blue !!!!.

As a few of said, the only niggle is the sponsor, but thats not the shirts fault. The front actually isnt bad, its the B88 on the sleeve that looks odd, but at least it is claret.

Utterly miles, miles better than last years in every way.

Away kit, love the colours, again , its Villa, bit fussy looking but you cant see that from distance.

Goalie kit is bloodh lovely this year, top that can be worn as a normal t shirt