Kappa/Fanatics FCG | Vital Football

Kappa/Fanatics FCG

The Fear

A Wise Man (once sat next to him)
In March the FCG is meeting with Kappa and Fanatics (the people who run the shop and make the kits)

Any feedback, will try to bring up anything useful.

I will bring up, like I did at the FCG before last we did with Christian Purslow, the lack of claret and blue scarves, hats, gloves for kids. The basics really. Deano and me took his little one in, he'd been promised those, and it was embarrassing there was nothing at all available.

And obviously with the kit

We always seem to be late stock wise
Sizing is all over the place according to feedback from you folks in the kit thread a while back.

I have to say the shop is light years behind some others. I know Man U aren’t representative but their range is staggering in the stadium shop. I know our demand is much lower but had hoped for a little better.

The sizing is terrible.

We bought Sir Dennis jnr the home shirt for his birthday (he is 5"5") and he still needed a large. Then I popped in and bought him the away top for Christmas in the same size and he could barely get it on. I went back and held it up against another large shirt just to check and the shirt was miles bigger , and they were both supposed to be large !!!!

I'd praise the designs of the playing, training and pre match shirts and other gear - I think they're really very good and the away shirt and pre match shirt seems to get compliments from other fans. But the fucking sizing Hitting

Just to echo the comments on sizing, and to add that a PROPER and ACCURATE sizing guide/chart (not a copy/paste from other parts of the website) be put on the club shop site. In lieu of this also, a fair and reasonable returns policy for online purchases especially when the size is inaccurately depicted. Mrs GMV lost $32 in shipping costs on a single shirt purchase.
I was in the club shop in January. As you know, I only get over about once a year. First time that I've ever walked out of the shop empty-handed, simply due to the pathetic selection (and over-pricing) of merchandise.

Still? Brought that up before. Sounds an easy fix to me. 🤷‍♂️
I went over a couple of weeks ago to get my 11 year old the black goalkeepers Jersey, sadly that didn't or haven't had any and the music was painfully load as of my previous visits. The choice is pitiful it really is and I couldn't wait to get out again😔
I hate to be negative but it's a poor offering it really is.

I went over a couple of weeks ago to get my 11 year old the black goalkeepers Jersey, sadly that didn't or haven't had any and the music was painfully load as of my previous visits. The choice is pitiful it really is and I couldn't wait to get out again😔
I hate to be negative but it's a poor offering it really is.

yeah, it isn't negative, it is constructive feedback, will definitely bring that up. Shame it was ignored from last time because they did say at the meeting it was an easy one to fix (obviously it is!)

Just seen some of the new jackets and t shirts they're releasing. I've not been a huge fan of the new kits but I'll definitely be having one of the Claret and blue jackets. Lovely they are.

Just seen some of the new jackets and t shirts they're releasing. I've not been a huge fan of the new kits but I'll definitely be having one of the Claret and blue jackets. Lovely they are.

Nice kappa retro style, gonna have a look in the shop tomorrow and see what I think. I think the retro stuff they did for other clubs (Betis, Napoli, Leeds) last season looks a bit better but this stuff looks good too.