Kane worry.. | Page 2 | Vital Football

Kane worry..

disagree... Depending on Wanyama's recovery /fitness... Dier and Wanyama is adequate for that position. We have bigger issues to address if all the outgoings are as rumoured.

I don't like thinking of any of our players as pure-play DM'ers, I prefer to think of them as holding midfield players who can also add something going forward - something that at times we've badly lacked this season.

If we get Gomes (who was our No.1 target last summer until Barca changed their minds about selling him) I believe he is the player that can make a huge difference to our midfield and give us what we lack in CM today.

I remain hopeful that this time we'll get him.

Nearly time for the 2018/19 squad thread.....

I think we need a lot of work done for next season. We look stagnant and predictable. I'm bored shitless of our bench as well.

Nearly time for the 2018/19 squad thread.....

I think we need a lot of work done for next season. We look stagnant and predictable. I'm bored shitless of our bench as well.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Reports of Harry to Arsenal !!! If you/we believe this we will believe everything !!! I mean what do they take us for ? I ask can you read anything as stupid more than this. The reality is even if they had to pay a Billion which would cover our new stadiun the answer would still be No,Zilch !!! Anyway there was only one Judas who did the unspeakable !!!

If you're referring to the Wenger interview I suggest reading/watching it and ignoring the clickbait. There's no suggestion of Kane to Arsenal at all