Kane New Contract Confirmed | Vital Football

Kane New Contract Confirmed

Matic

Alert Team
Lots of reports today that Kane has signed a new deal and his wages are set to reach around £15m a season with wages and bonus! So a 6 year deal, earning nearly double the £100k p/w he currently earns.

I hope that is true. Best CF on the planet should be earning top wack. If that is true well done Levy.

I'll change the title of this thread from a rumour to a definite! Brilliant news. On the OS.

Get In!!!!
Fab news.

I have to admit..a few seasons ago I was a bit "Meh!..he is ok...bit boring for my likeing"....

What a dick I am.

Last edited:
2 massive signals of intent in the last week or so. Poch and Kane on long term deals. You have to believe that they have both been given massive assurances. Kane could earn another £100K a week elsewhere therefore this is extremely positive and exciting.
Lets get Eriksen signed up and then go and get our 3 or 4 new signings before the WC starts.

SWEET!!! I agree Rackny, MP and now HK signed to new deals. Intent has been shown...time for the dominoes to start falling!

I've argued many times over the years why the stadium and CL football would allow us to start closing the wages gap - many continuously argued that we wouldn't or that the new financial revenues would allow us to.

I hope they will now kindly accept that they were completely wrong.

Whilst not yet in the Top 3 payers league, we are closing the financial gap with a massive step forward.

More will follow.

Lots of reports today that Kane has signed a new deal and his wages are set to reach around £15m a season with wages and bonus! So a 6 year deal, earning nearly double the £100k p/w he currently earns.

With bonus targets (if met) he could earn close to £240k p.w.

Does this new wage ceiling open the door to renegotiate with Toby or did he burn bridges?

I think his agent has, and genuinely I believe we've made an assessment of his injury and the verdict is that it is now the sort of injury that could cause almost non-stop issues - no one can predict the future, but a near 30 year old with hamstring issues that could return you 45-60 mill is a huge financial risk when you take into consideration the sort of new package his agent was demanding...

Good as we remember him to be, I think we've seen the best of him., and in my mind that's why we will now cash him in.