Kane maybe Jose's saviour. | Vital Football

Kane maybe Jose's saviour.

Spursex

Alert Team
https://www.footballinsider247.com/sources-kane-stance-on-tottenham-sacking-mourinho-revealed/

Sources: Kane stance on Tottenham sacking Mourinho revealed

By
Wayne Veysey
-
15th February 2021 at 9:22am

Harry Kane has made it clear to friends that under-fire Tottenham manager Jose Mourinho has his full support, Football Insider has learned.
The Spurs talisman’s position is regarded as pivotal by the club hierarchy as a season that promised threatens to fizzle out.

A Tottenham source told Football Insider that Kane has made it clear behind the scenes that Mourinho has his full backing and the manager’s methods can spearhead a revival.

The prospect of Mourinho losing his job after just 16 months has been mooted on the back of a dramatic slide down the league table.

Tottenham have collected 16 points in 14 league games following Saturday’s defeat to Man City and lost four games out of five in all competitions.

Chairman Daniel Levy is likely to sound out key dressing room figures when assessing the mood of the camp, notably Kane and skipper Hugo Lloris.

They are the two most influential and respected players at the club, as well as two of the most experienced.

Kane is certainly the outstanding individual and the seemingly over-reliance on his talents as well as ability to stay fit is a growing concern among supporters.

The striker has privately made it clear that he is fully on board with Mourinho’s methods.

Crucially, Kane’s own form has barely suffered despite the team facing an uphill battle to secure a top-four finish.

The targets for this season are placing in next season’s Champions League and ending the club’s lengthy trophy drought.

Tottenham are eighth in the league, four points adrift of fourth-placed Liverpool.
They will face Pep Guardiola’s high-flying Man City in the League Cup final at Wembley on 25 April.

Kane is in a position where Jose has not given him any reasons not to back him. He is an automatic starter (and finisher) and probably has a strong voice in the dressing room.

Said this before, but if I were Levy I would be discussing every single manager-player relationship with Jose in their weekly meeting. Micro-managing until Jose adapts that leadership and communication style to get the best out of everyone.

From the outside, that appears as important as the tactical problems.

Simples...this is Kane not causing more rifts in the team. We all know he cannot be thrilled with what is happening or how the team is playing.

I am fairly confident this will be his last season with us.

Simples...this is Kane not causing more rifts in the team. We all know he cannot be thrilled with what is happening or how the team is playing.

I am fairly confident this will be his last season with us.

I think we all are, the strategy of appointing a credible winning manager and silverware was supposed to head Kane leaving off, but at the moment it looks like far from persuading him to stay we're doing all we can to encourage him to go.

So much for plans eh?!

You can tell the moment that the player sees his own future as truly independent of any other entity.

His motivation going forward will be to carry himself in a professional manner, and avoid anything that may engender skepticism or distrust amongst his future suitors.

He doesn't need a trophy to secure his next big contract. But he could cost himself a bundle with any boat-rocking type behavior.

My bet tho, is that contract will likely net him the trophies he desires. Regardless of where it is.

What worries me most is that the fortunes of the club rest with one man during the season .
We had it with Poch when he apparently told Levy he didn’t need , or couldn’t identify any player , slightly available, in the world , who could improve us .
Then decided to run the players into the ground .
We were controlled by a philosopher.
Can someone remind me why Poch was sacked

Now we have a manager running the team into negativity, frightened to go over the half way line , and of moving out of a predetermined shape .
I don’t think I’ve ever seen us play so restrictedly.

The Ndombele and Alli debacles , the Bale situation , the open criticism of players, the tactics , the blame game , the p

If for one second , Harry Kane is happy with all that , I would be amazed .
What we are seeing now is baffling .
I think I preferred it when we played football , does anyone remember that .
I think this is Harry Kane’s version of politics .

When the whole team and formation is built around Kane’s performance, why would he not support that....for now. Play every minute Even when unfit. Free reign to play anywhere on the pitch. He is the modern day Shearer