JV | Page 2 | Vital Football

JV

Mattytindraws - 8/3/2018 22:04

That’s of course if he has actually been poorly :mmmm:

I dont know the bloke but this sort of sh1t is bang out of order. Annonymously casting aspirtions on a blokes health isnt on, take a long hard look at yourself.

The Electric Banana - 9/3/2018 16:54

I recall when he fired up and administered the original redimps mail-base, that came across as revolutionary at the time.
I've still got some of those emails from the list going back to 2008, the one I've just read was discussing the improved bid from Peterboro for Frecklington, wonder what happened to him?

WithamImp76 - 9/3/2018 08:14

I don't think he's quite the club hero you all seem to think he is... :nope:

And this as well. I dont know him. If youve got a problem with him or his actions have the guts to come out and say what it is, rather than casting innuendo from the safety of an annonymous messageboard account.

MaineRoad_96 - 9/3/2018 17:17

WithamImp76 - 9/3/2018 08:14

I don't think he's quite the club hero you all seem to think he is... :nope:

And this as well. I dont know him. If youve got a problem with him or his actions have the guts to come out and say what it is, rather than casting innuendo from the safety of an annonymous messageboard account.

I know we've disagreed on a few things on the past me old, but I am fully with you on this dude. This cold hearted speculation is even lower than the tone on LCB...which is saying something.

Good luck to JV on his future endeavors. Always gave 100% for LCFC which is more than can be said of some past players.