Justin Edinburgh | Page 4 | Vital Football

Justin Edinburgh

I noticed in this tribute to Justin that SL makes an appearance.

https://www.kentonline.co.uk/kmtv/v...ingham-fc-manager-justin-edinburgh-dies-25953

One of my mates went to the ground to place a shirt down when that video was made. He asked Scally where to put it and he said " anywhere but wait a minute as I'm going to say a few words " Steve Evans then commented on the shirt and said to my mate to make sure you sign the book on the way out. Apparently Evans and Lovell were having a good chat and looked like old mates, nice to hear imo. Doug Loft and Jermaine McGlashen turned up as well to pay their respects.

Only just viewed the interview with Steve Evans about Justin.

That was a very nice tribute. I’ll give him his credit he does speak very well and from the heart. Well done SE.

And the video of Justin talking to the players after promo, that is brilliant. What a great coach and person.

RIP JED.

One of my mates went to the ground to place a shirt down when that video was made. He asked Scally where to put it and he said " anywhere but wait a minute as I'm going to say a few words " Steve Evans then commented on the shirt and said to my mate to make sure you sign the book on the way out. Apparently Evans and Lovell were having a good chat and looked like old mates, nice to hear imo. Doug Loft and Jermaine McGlashen turned up as well to pay their respects.

Thanks for that, Billy, I'd not seen it.

Interesting to hear that Lovell and Evans were friendly. Still aggrieved that Lovell's time as manager finished the way it did. But if he feels no ill will to Steve Evans then I won't either (at least with respect to his appointment as our manager).

Was it really appropriate for Scally to tell us, twice, that he was stoned??!!

In all seriousness though, this is actually about Justin Edinburgh. Pleased that the club have responded in the way it has, with the book of condolences etc.

RIP Justin

Last edited: