Justice | Vital Football

Justice

Made in Wigan

Vital Champions League
I haven’t had one decent nights sleep this month due to all this shit.

This doesn’t feel like a relegation, it feels like we are the victim of one great big conspiracy. This injustice can not be allowed to stand unchallenged. If we try and fail at an independent commission then that’s one thing, if we don’t proceed and act like a helpless victim then that’s something entirely different. Regardless of that the efl needs to be radically reformed as despite their assertions to the contrary they aren’t protecting clubs, they are deliberately doing them harm.

I get the bigger picture is having a club to support going forward but given the money at stake here it’s imperative we don’t give this up without a fight. Everything about this stinks to high heaven and the efl have been complicit in many aspects of it. There is nothing fair or just about it. A governing body doesn’t or shouldn’t stand idly by whilst a club is placed into admin in the most bizarre of circumstances. It doesn’t then immediately issue a penalty without seeking to understand even the most basic of facts given criminality may have been at play. It certainly shouldn’t have its leader speculating it was down to the owners placing a huge bet and if they think this then I go back to the original point about establishing facts before rushing to judgement. To compound matters it doesn’t do so in the middle of a global pandemic where all normality has gone out of the window and the sport is being played and run under different emergency regulations. It certainly doesn’t then deter the victim from challenging it by insistence on them paying all costs and ramping these up to deter them even further.

This injustice can not be allowed to stand. For our sakes and the sakes of all football clubs going forward that are governed by this band of incompetents.

I agree with your post, i've posted similar comments about how our club has been treated by the EFL who ALLOWED this to happen 'under their watch'
and have taken out their incompetence on us, instead of the Asian gamblers.

One thing thats been bugging me with all this, is Choi going to get off scot free with all this shit or is he under investigation?

I agree with your post, i've posted similar comments about how our club has been treated by the EFL who ALLOWED this to happen 'under their watch'
and have taken out their incompetence on us, instead of the Asian gamblers.

Like uefa and fifa they are stuffed with individuals who treat the sport as a cash cow and an opportunity to feed at its trough. They have no real interest in governance, in professionalism or in fairness. Incompetence or inability is no barrier to progression and they rub each other’s backs.

You only need to look at the dubious history of the individuals who inhabit these organisations at senior levels and the effort it took to oust some of them such as Blatter and Platini. No one can convince me bribery wasn’t involved in the awarding of the World Cup to Qatar. Take the efl’s Rick Parry. He also sits on uefa’s investigations panel. They tried to screw Man City at the behest of a cartel of other clubs to protect them. In their desperation they charged them with offences that were time barred. I don’t believe for one minute this was accidental unless a whole raft of individuals and lawyers were that grossly incompetent. As such it was all calculated and deliberate and so there was clearly no impartiality involved in that investigation whatsoever. This is what we are up against. These are the type of individuals we are up against. They have no interest in fairness or doing the right thing, they are only interested in themselves and ensuring the gravy train rumbles on whatever the cost.