Just wind the fucking club up | Vital Football

Just wind the fucking club up

ZedRed

Vital Football Legend
What's the fucking point?

Since the failed Sandy Anderson takeover in the late 90s due to shareholders' greed, this club has been taken for a ride by certain individuals who would not be capable of making anything in any other walk of life.

The fact that these people are even entertained by the club in the first place is laughable.

We are one of the most shambolic and corrupt clubs (in terms of internal dealings) in English football and off course that translates on to the pitch.

We are a pathetic excuse for a club.

Post-COVID, I'm sure financially we're not even a going concern now unless we sell anyone that's any decent.

Just wind the fucker up and put me out of my misery.

Last edited:
You've got to laugh, I mean I don't know what else to do. Even by our high standards the last three games of this season have been an almighty fuck up, the team looked shattered and sabris comments post Barnsley were a real worry. We would have got fucked every weekend in prem and tbh another season in champs will be much more fun

You've got to laugh, I mean I don't know what else to do. Even by our high standards the last three games of this season have been an almighty fuck up, the team looked shattered and sabris comments post Barnsley were a real worry. We would have got fucked every weekend in prem and tbh another season in champs will be much more fun

It's not just these three games. It's a culmination of almost a quarter of a century's worth of bullshit.

Yeah, at times like this it's easy to start to think we are cursed somehow. We are a decent sized club with a good history, you would have thought that statistically in the last 20 yrs the chances of us finding a competent owner and manger shouldn't be that small yet we seem to move on from disappointment to disappointment. Easy to say now lamouchi should go, the football has been largely dire to watch and we've forgiven it for some some decent results but who wants to watch another season of us playing like that at home ? I admire anyone who gets in the queue but I will stick to my armchair, does that make me a shit fan, maybe but I want to be entertained for my few hundred quid, this is anti football

Yeah, at times like this it's easy to start to think we are cursed somehow. We are a decent sized club with a good history, you would have thought that statistically in the last 20 yrs the chances of us finding a competent owner and manger shouldn't be that small yet we seem to move on from disappointment to disappointment. Easy to say now lamouchi should go, the football has been largely dire to watch and we've forgiven it for some some decent results but who wants to watch another season of us playing like that at home ? I admire anyone who gets in the queue but I will stick to my armchair, does that make me a shit fan, maybe but I want to be entertained for my few hundred quid, this is anti football

Maybe EM will pull it together, but I have my doubts.

Sometimes, I think the only solution would be for me to become a billionaire and buy the club and run it in a way that seems obvious, which regardless of how unlikely it seems, somehow seems more realistic than our club getting fixed LOL.

im sure post covid we can rustle up 8 quid between us?
hmmm, i already bought into that once for a cple of k. to this day i dont know what happened to those shares :D

But earn 100 million+ less.