Just when you thought it couldn’t get any worse.... | Page 2 | Vital Football

Just when you thought it couldn’t get any worse....

Has it been confirmed he was over the limit. I am not saying he wasn't just don't like to point the finger before he's been charged.

https://twitter.com/Gids1980

#sufc boss CW on LM: “It’s in the hands of Lys’ solicitor and the club’s solicitor regarding the incident. We’ve talked to Lys about his discipline, his commitments to the football club and his responsibilities as a professional footballer.”

Slap on the wrist or another holiday to sort his head out.

https://twitter.com/Gids1980

#sufc boss CW on LM: “It’s in the hands of Lys’ solicitor and the club’s solicitor regarding the incident. We’ve talked to Lys about his discipline, his commitments to the football club and his responsibilities as a professional footballer.”

Slap on the wrist or another holiday to sort his head out.

I suppose if it was Egan who did this we'd feel slightly differently. However, surprise surprise its Moose. He's still a financial asset of the Club though so it has to be handled carefully.

Personally - I'd bin him now as he's wasting our time and money - but it aint as simple as that sadly.

I suppose if it was Egan who did this we'd feel slightly differently. However, surprise surprise its Moose. He's still a financial asset of the Club though so it has to be handled carefully.

Personally - I'd bin him now as he's wasting our time and money - but it aint as simple as that sadly.

They have money tied up in him same scenario as McBurnie, bottom line is how many chances do you give him. I would imagine his value has dropped anyway, fitness,mind set now this don't think there will be a rush to sign him, but football is a strange beast.

I think we are flogging a dead Cheval.

Just read this from a fan ( not sure whether a B'mouth or Gas fan ) on the Viwe From Bristol posting.
Ramsdale is a good keeper but I doubt he’ll play. Having watched Mousset at AFCB before he went to Sheff U I can say he’s absolutely useless with no pace. (Perhaps that’s why he needs a Lamborghini which he obviously can’t drive either).
I would love to see Rammers in front of a steady regular defence. Seems that every fan, manager, coach rates him apart from some of our fans. Wonder how Hendo would have got on if plunged into our team at the moment.

Another one we didn't 'do our homework on'. CW said Eddie Howe personally recommended Mousset, I bet he bloody did.

Problem after problem with the bloke to the point where the juice just isn't worth the squeeze. A player can have all the ability in the world, but without a good head on their shoulders it's just a waste.

[QUOTE="Raumdeuter,

Problem after problem with the bloke to the point where the juice just isn't worth the squeeze. A player can have all the ability in the world, but without a good head on their shoulders it's just a waste.[/QUOTE]

When Terry Venables got the Barca job in 1984 his 1st major decision was whether Maradona was more trouble than he's worth.
Off he went to Napoli for a world record fee.
We'd probably get 2 bob for Moose.

There are a few managers who seem to think they can reform 'bad eggs' whilst others just steer clear.
I reckon CW has a bit of this gene in him- Moose, Morrison, Madine, McB for example -although McGoldrick proves the exception

Maybe he should steer clear of surnames beginning with M:cool:

Another one we didn't 'do our homework on'. CW said Eddie Howe personally recommended Mousset, I bet he bloody did.

Problem after problem with the bloke to the point where the juice just isn't worth the squeeze. A player can have all the ability in the world, but without a good head on their shoulders it's just a waste.

Was he joking, a premier manager recommended a player to us who he presumably deemed not good enough in some way shape or form for his own team and we bought him without doing our own homework.

Fuck me, this is at best extremely naïve.

Just read this from a fan ( not sure whether a B'mouth or Gas fan ) on the Viwe From Bristol posting.
Ramsdale is a good keeper but I doubt he’ll play. Having watched Mousset at AFCB before he went to Sheff U I can say he’s absolutely useless with no pace. (Perhaps that’s why he needs a Lamborghini which he obviously can’t drive either).
I would love to see Rammers in front of a steady regular defence. Seems that every fan, manager, coach rates him apart from some of our fans. Wonder how Hendo would have got on if plunged into our team at the momt.
I only watched the Quest highlights of the League cup semi between Manure & City and although Henderson didn't drop a howler as such if that had been Rammers conceding them 2 goals he would have been slaughtered by some our fans.I think Henderson is just better than Rammers at the present time but he didn't want to be here on a permanent basis Rammers does and i want players here that want to be here and also let's not forget we couldn't afford Hendersons wages.UTMPB

No aya, he has to go lass.

Was he joking, a premier manager recommended a player to us who he presumably deemed not good enough in some way shape or form for his own team and we bought him without doing our own homework.

Fuck me, this is at best extremely naïve.

It was along the lines of Howe telling CW Mousset was a talent who needed a fresh scene and game time to get the best out of him. Howe's probably right, there's a manager and a club out there where Mousset could thrive, it just wasn't Bournemouth and it's not us.

We might be stuck with him. The clubs in France who might want him can't afford him and he's not going to want to go to the likes of Turkey or Greece because it's too far from his family base. I can't see there being too much domestic interest for a high maintenance striker who doesn't score and isn't fit enough to last a full game.

Henderson had a decent game, his weakness is he isn't comfortable with the ball at his feet, a requirement of the top keepers.

The highlight the joy of MC players and staff in reaching a Cup final nobody is supposed to be bothered about, if only.

It was along the lines of Howe telling CW Mousset was a talent who needed a fresh scene and game time to get the best out of him. Howe's probably right, there's a manager and a club out there where Mousset could thrive, it just wasn't Bournemouth and it's not us.

We might be stuck with him. The clubs in France who might want him can't afford him and he's not going to want to go to the likes of Turkey or Greece because it's too far from his family base. I can't see there being too much domestic interest for a high maintenance striker who doesn't score and isn't fit enough to last a full game.

So you spend 10 million plus wages on a gamble. At this level that's acceptable. I know CW can do no wrong in some peoples eyes but we will soon be one level above where he started with a team that currently would struggle in the championship.

Its a business and some of the decisions are fucking Sunday league.

So you spend 10 million plus wages on a gamble. At this level that's acceptable. I know CW can do no wrong in some peoples eyes but we will soon be one level above where he started with a team that currently would struggle in the championship.

Its a business and some of the decisions are fucking Sunday league.

In retrospect yes, terrible decisions have been made. But at the time I was as full of praise for CW and had as much confidence in him as anyone.

CW was correct about the PL being a cruel league, it brutally exposes people and their limitations, as it is doing now to CW. If he is set to stay I can only hope he learns from this season as much as he learnt from the first season back in the Championship.

Henderson had a decent game, his weakness is he isn't comfortable with the ball at his feet, a requirement of the top keepers.

The highlight the joy of MC players and staff in reaching a Cup final nobody is supposed to be bothered about, if only.
Henderson's a good keeper but he's still got a lot to learn obviously, i was on about the social media "experts" who like mentioning Henderson would've saved it after every goal we've conceded.I'm not having a dig at anyone on here by the way,more the "experts" on the FB forums.UTMPB

Henderson's a good keeper but he's still got a lot to learn obviously, i was on about the social media "experts" who like mentioning Henderson would've saved it after every goal we've conceded.I'm not having a dig at anyone on here by the way,more the "experts" on the FB forums.UTMPB

The performance of the team Henderson was playing behind and the team Ramsdale is playing behind is light years apart. Every player last season was on their game totally opposite this year.