Just When You Think You've Heard It All................. | Vital Football

Just When You Think You've Heard It All.................

redderthanred

Vital Reserves Team
I'll get this out first................... "I'm a Karanka fan" but I can't catch my breath with this one.

11 games in and a statement like this makes me cringe - Can't wait to see what Kenny Burns makes of this one!!!!"
https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/aitor-karanka-outlines-major-nottingham-forest-concern/#
"Nottingham Forest boss Aitor Karanka has admitted he is worried that his side could be tired physically and mentally ahead of tomorrow’s game at Middlesbrough"

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/aitor-karanka-outlines-major-nottingham-forest-concern/

F.F.Sake.

What point are you even making?

He is talking about having a day's less rest than the team we are playing on Saturday.

We will have one day less to rest than our opponents and that is the third or fourth time that has happened this season.

It can make a difference when you are playing your seventh game in a few weeks. Maybe in the first week it is not important. But more recently it has been. Not just physically, but also mentally.

But we have a very good squad and very good players. Let’s see who can play on Saturday.”

What exactly is wrong with that? He never uses the word tired.

If you think his point about a day's less rest is rubbish, take it up with Klopp, Mourinho, Guardiola, Pochettino and half the manager's of the PL who have all complained of similar in the past.

We had the same amount of rest as our opponents on Wednesday and a day less than our opponents on Saturday. The Wednesday games are not benefiting us

Why are we playing on Wednesdays? Wasn't it Megson who said the same thing, and moved our midweek games to Tuesday? when did we change back?

The big FFS is why are people writing crap like this.
People want to change the manager are the same people who cry that we don’t give enough time.
Get off his back.
Expectations of some fans are ridiculous

What point are you even making?

He is talking about having a day's less rest than the team we are playing on Saturday.

We will have one day less to rest than our opponents and that is the third or fourth time that has happened this season.

It can make a difference when you are playing your seventh game in a few weeks. Maybe in the first week it is not important. But more recently it has been. Not just physically, but also mentally.

But we have a very good squad and very good players. Let’s see who can play on Saturday.”

What exactly is wrong with that? He never uses the word tired.

If you think his point about a day's less rest is rubbish, take it up with Klopp, Mourinho, Guardiola, Pochettino and half the manager's of the PL who have all complained of similar in the past.

We had the same amount of rest as our opponents on Wednesday and a day less than our opponents on Saturday. The Wednesday games are not benefiting us
Spot on post