Just watched the extended highlights of the Oldham game | Vital Football

Just watched the extended highlights of the Oldham game

Wayne.Kerr

Vital Champions League
Hess and Reilly almost totally ineffective, do we really want to keep either? Wagstaffe - words fail me; Byrne did OK but little more. Garmston is just not the player he was and Nugent just workmanlike with poor distribution. Wilkinson - not sure if he's any good in the air or with the ball at his feet; as he never went for any 50/50 ball or generally bothered to do much of anything, we'll never know. He had two golden opportunities to score but failed with both as he didn't really seem to bother. Holy made a couple of good saves and wrong-footed for their goal otherwise safe as usual. Zakuani, there or there abouts the whole game and Ehmer played a blinder - almost certain it was him who earned the penalty rather than Eaves. Parker ran his socks off but didn't get any service from midfield throughout the game. List - anonymous and O'Neill livened things up down the right. Eaves - ran, chased, took a couple of throw ins [or is it throws in?] and scored from the spot when Oldham did their best to put him off. Eaves and Wilkinson - chalk and cheese. With a bit more oomph, it's a game we should have easily won, which is what I thought on the day but, with the midfield firing blanks, what do you expect.

Sad for you WK. It is like a mid summer's day outside in the fresh air. Anyway you gave no one a 10.

It is worth noting that Wayne wrote the rant first and then he watched the highlights while waiting for the website to post his rant. This rant is pretty much a copy and past job from all the comments he hears on the radio.

I was at the match; so, didn't hear the commentary and there was no voiceover on the highlights, ****

I was at the match; so, didn't hear the commentary and there was no voiceover on the highlights, ****

I was referring to the fact you write the same critique about the individual players regardless of if you go to the match, listen on the radio or go shopping with the wife and miss it all.