Just stop the sale of guns. | Vital Football

Just stop the sale of guns.

G

US schools weigh bulletproof uniforms: 'It's no different than a seatbelt in a car'

The pink bulletproof rucksack that 5-year-old Jaliyah wears to school every day reaches almost down to her knees and weighs 3lbs even when empty, but for her Colorado father, the size and solidity are part of the attraction.

"If you put it on her back, it almost covers her whole body," explains Demitric Boykin. "It was a very hard conversation to have but she knows that it's something that will keep her safe."

Lined with ballistic material that can stop a 9mm bullet travelling at 400 metres per second, the backpack is only one of a clutch of new products making their way into US schools in the wake of Newtown school massacre. As gun control legislation grinds to halt in Washington, a growing number of parents and teachers are taking matters into their own hands.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/apr/26/us-bulletproof-uniforms-gun-control

They will be bringing out designer colored bullet vests next in there war on making money, oops sorry I meant mad men with guns

With 250m guns already in circulation, just stopping the sale of guns wouldn't change anything. Americans just have to accept mass murders as part of their culture.

You ban guns, people use something else, guns don't kill people, people kill people, of course no one has mentioned that a very high percentage of these "crazed gun men" were on prescribed psychoactive medication, but I'm sure that's just a coincidence.

On the money again Steff

I am all for guns, Who is gonna take on the government when they turn on the people?

TuBBz - 28/4/2013 13:59

On the money again Steff

I am all for guns, Who is gonna take on the government when they turn on the people?

They have already turned and America's guns don't seem to be making any difference.