Just as a matter of Interest | Vital Football

Just as a matter of Interest

ZAKKY

Vital Football Hero
I know Sheridan's doing "ok" but if the new owners decide to get a new man in who do folks think might be a realistic shout ? Nobody really springs to mind for me could it be feasible for Cook to return ?

It won’t be Cook, he isn’t going to come back on half his previous wage. Besides he says he wants to manage in championship and no doubt will be waiting for the sackings to start.

It won’t be Cook, he isn’t going to come back on half his previous wage. Besides he says he wants to manage in championship and no doubt will be waiting for the sackings to start.

He's favourite for Salford according to Quest last night

Why ? It's just a bit of speculation on our part and interesting to get people views it's what the forums for ain't it

Because we might have no team to manage if things don't go right. But you're correct though I shouldn't have commented on this thread so speculate away. I'll leave you to it.

The decision on our future manager will speak volumes of our (hopefully) new owners approach and ambition

Graham Alexander would be a shout
No Bolton/PNE legends. They never work here and never will.

Daniel Stendel or the Cowleys for me but I don't think neither wouldn't come. To be honest, I don't know who would come if these new owners are as skint as people are saying they are. I suspect we may be stuck with our Shezza for the foreseeable.

No Bolton/PNE legends. They never work here and never will.

Daniel Stendel or the Cowleys for me but I don't think neither wouldn't come. To be honest, I don't know who would come if these new owners are as skint as people are saying they are. I suspect we may be stuck with our Shezza for the foreseeable.
Mike bassett perfect if we are skint

Depends on how Sheridan is doing at the time, who is available, who would willing to come and fits the new regimes budget.

Tricky one to know who could fit the bill due to the amount of variables.

But it almost certainly won't be Cook.

Administration men gone in hiding Are they packing there bags let’s hope so
Administration men gone in hiding Are they packing there bags let’s hope so
The Admins will be involved for another 12 months or so, just becasue we get new owners is not the end of the administration.
That's why a new company has been registered, the old 5 companies will still be run by admins and eventually wound down and liquidated

The Admins will be involved for another 12 months or so, just becasue we get new owners is not the end of the administration.
That's why a new company has been registered, the old 5 companies will still be run by admins and eventually wound down and liquidated

At what point would we come out of administration?

At what point would we come out of administration?
When the new owners come in and take over with a new company (or companies) the day to day running will pass over to them. and they will own the new football company ( and property companies if they are separate entities).
But the admins will still be in control of the old companies for a few months to ensure all things legal are complied with and creditors paid. They will then be wound up.