Judge. | Vital Football

Judge.

Charliejoejohn2

Vital Squad Member
Referee Darren Drysdale has been charged with improper conduct by the Football Association after clashing with Ipswich midfielder Alan Judge.

I think I’d be in trouble with players like Judge If I was a ref. If I remember right there was a flair up at the Lane a few years ago with this Narky sod causing bother. Any player harassing the ref other than the skipper should be sent off. Player power getting out of hand.

Would the PFA help their own cause here, by at least chastising Judge for being antagonistic towards an Official, seems to be very one sided this......?

The ref has been removed from officiating the game between Southend and Bolton this weekend nothing happened to judge though not even asked to explain what he did to make the ref react as he did

Players are becoming a law to themselves. Judge has a reputation as an nasty bugger. Probably called the ref an unmentionable name.It should be instant dismissal for any player questioning the ref. Tail wagging dog. Football sportsmanship gone to the dogs.