JTW loans only | Page 2 | Vital Football

JTW loans only

Yep tha dunt alter much Chings.:giggle:Wrap up well if you're splodgin this weekend mi owd pal. UTCB

Got all the winter gear rod , it’s only the hands that get cold.

Hopefully this news hasn’t made wilders mind up if another club comes a calling.

No issue with that, it’s now down to Wilder to get players who will make us better. Hopefully with pace. Both McCabe and the Prince will need new investors and the quality of those investors will greatly improve if we somehow get promoted.

No issue with that, it’s now down to Wilder to get players who will make us better. Hopefully with pace. Both McCabe and the Prince will need new investors and the quality of those investors will greatly improve if we somehow get promoted.
pacy attacking midfielder pacy attacking striker and a physical striker required for me and i think chris will be thinking on those lines as well get 3 good loans in and think we will be good for a top 6 spot and a punt at the top 2 utb ftp

pacy attacking midfielder pacy attacking striker and a physical striker required for me and i think chris will be thinking on those lines as well get 3 good loans in and think we will be good for a top 6 spot and a punt at the top 2 utb ftp

Caller tonight on RS suggested Jermaine Defoe and Andy Carroll

I will,and treating myself to the Tony Currie stand

That’s the trouble with these one price for everywhere Cup games. We always get some riff raff muscling in on our hallowed space. I don’t mind people cheering, shouting or singing. I’m not too bothered by people swearing occasionally, but I do get annoyed by the selfish prats who insist on jumping up every time we get over the half way line. My dodgy knees make that impossible for me, so I miss all the most exciting parts of the game - and the only goals I see are those scored by the opposition (though hopefully, Barnet won’t score too many of those).
:please:

Caller tonight on RS suggested Jermaine Defoe and Andy Carroll
neither for me personally and both would certainly cost more in salaries than we can pay noticed a poster on s2 saying we were interested in a young arsenal striker wonder if its that eddie kietcha is it or somat like that could be interesting

I don’t have a problem with loans if they’re good ones like Norwood and Hendo. Probably a better plan than shelling out big money for permanent players in January’s seller’s market, just ask the Pork.

Last JTW, Gary Madine, £6m. I rest my case...
Warnock would probs say we got promoted, i rest my case tho Pops.The thing is some fans will moan if we sign anyone they'll be some that'll moan if we sign no one you'll never suit everyone.When i say i trust our Chris i mean it,the board are anutha matter completely tho.UTCB

Warnock would probs say we got promoted, i rest my case tho Pops.The thing is some fans will moan if we sign anyone they'll be some that'll moan if we sign no one you'll never suit everyone.When i say i trust our Chris i mean it,the board are anutha matter completely tho.UTCB

Played 18 times, hasn't scored. Which part of the promotion party was due to Madine then..?

No matter what we do, plenty will see it as 'no ambition'.

Played 18 times, hasn't scored. Which part of the promotion party was due to Madine then..?

No matter what we do, plenty will see it as 'no ambition'.
2 good.quality loans would do havent got any issues with that especially in this window its always slim pickings anyway personally would like to see 3 in 2 strikers and a midfielder but that might be a big ask

Seems logical to me, although I hope we aren't going to take a risk on another untested young lad like Woodburn. We need proven quality, either a player like Norwood who isn't getting a game but has played at this level before, or a younger lad who has been successful in a previous loan spell, like Kieran Dowell at Everton.

Seems logical to me, although I hope we aren't going to take a risk on another untested young lad like Woodburn. We need proven quality, either a player like Norwood who isn't getting a game but has played at this level before, or a younger lad who has been successful in a previous loan spell, like Kieran Dowell at Everton.
kieron dowell would be an excellent loan signing was doing well at scabs last season till karanka came in and unlike woodburn hes shown he can do it at this level plus the position were in and the type of football we play surely makes us an attractive move in msrco silvas eyes utb ftp

kieron dowell would be an excellent loan signing was doing well at scabs last season till karanka came in and unlike woodburn hes shown he can do it at this level plus the position were in and the type of football we play surely makes us an attractive move in msrco silvas eyes utb ftp
Dowell's been mentioned by one or two(me included) i would welcome him in on loan.UTCB

Spendin £6million on a plantpot/weshin machine is nowt when ya get promoted Pops.UTCB

Regardless of Cardiff getting promoted, they spent £6m without seeing a single goal from him. On that basis Cardiff would have been promoted without spending the money. Just underlines the prices are high and the quality low.