JTW loans only | Vital Football

JTW loans only

Blades58

Vital Reserves Team
A bit disappointing but to be expected in light of the two Ronnies fall out

Paul Walker@Walkerpw

https://twitter.com/Walkerpw/status/1073207013897891840
Chris Wilder tells me he now knows his budget for January. Only loan deals will be done but he's comfortable enough with it. Hoping to get business done early in the month #sufc #twitterblades

Paul Walker@Walkerpw

https://twitter.com/Walkerpw/status/1073207754905608192
Wilder says he wants to add 3 new players next month. Looking both here and abroad. #sufc #twitterblades

13:27 - 13 Dec 2018

No great surprise really, although loan deals can be expensive as well. Remember KM bemoaning the fact that past managers had used the loan market to excess and they should use the Academy more. Well he's financing half of it so he can change his mind..

The areas CW is hoping to strengthen are offensive by all counts and that's an area that he will find the most competition in tying players down. States he wants to get business done early let's hope he manages it.

Maybe no gr8 suprise Dezza but i'm disapointed only loans will arrive in January, but if Our Chris's comfortable wi it so be it. UTCB

Let's hope he lands his targets and they help keep the team in the shake up in May. If he doesn't then I'm pretty sure he won't be as comfortable with it.
The other factor and equally important is not to lose anybody from the squad in January.

A bit disappointing but to be expected in light of the two Ronnies fall out

Paul Walker@Walkerpw

https://twitter.com/Walkerpw/status/1073207013897891840
Chris Wilder tells me he now knows his budget for January. Only loan deals will be done but he's comfortable enough with it. Hoping to get business done early in the month #sufc #twitterblades

Paul Walker@Walkerpw

https://twitter.com/Walkerpw/status/1073207754905608192
Wilder says he wants to add 3 new players next month. Looking both here and abroad. #sufc #twitterblades

13:27 - 13 Dec 2018
i think these loans with a possibility to buy are ok for us gives you a chance to take a look without totally commiting still think he might go for long and gallager or maybe even wickham as well as kieron dowell at everton

As we are unlikely to be able to afford to buy the kind of quality that we can borrow for 6 months, this is actually a good sign for me. Buy in the summer, loan in the JTW. It suggests that at least we are serious, and the two owners are trying to get us over the line.

As we are unlikely to be able to afford to buy the kind of quality that we can borrow for 6 months, this is actually a good sign for me. Buy in the summer, loan in the JTW. It suggests that at least we are serious, and the two owners are trying to get us over the line.
Tha nowt bur a CLAPPER Pops.:LOL: Everybody OUT.UTCB

I think everyone knows now I'm not a fan of the JTW Rod, and hanging hats of finding heroes to fire us to promotion. Players available tend to be out of favour, coming back from injury etc. If we can spend £20k a week for a bit of quality, rather than £5m in a lump, so much the better.

I think everyone knows now I'm not a fan of the JTW Rod, and hanging hats of finding heroes to fire us to promotion. Players available tend to be out of favour, coming back from injury etc. If we can spend £20k a week for a bit of quality, rather than £5m in a lump, so much the better.
As i said tha nowt bur a CLAPPER.UTCB

Redders you're just anutha Clapper,Blockers you're just a duck egg,a part time one at that as well.:yes::giggle: UTCB

Guilty,I will not be watching United until after Christmas,mind when I do attend,I always stay and clap the team off,no matter the result,not for me,leaving early

Guilty,I will not be watching United until after Christmas,mind when I do attend,I always stay and clap the team off,no matter the result,not for me,leaving early
No wonder tha gets on so well wi the leader of the stayaways(TT):giggle: Will ya be clappin our boys off after the Barnet cup tie? I'll be theer but i will watch the last couple of minutes on't concourse so i can beat the crowds back to our young uns Pap-pap.Those attendin the game will get 150 LOYALTY points,that's LOYALTY points.:giggle: UTCB

Last edited:
No wonder tha gets onso well wi the leader of the stayaways(TT):giggle: Will ya be clappin our boys off after the Barnet cup tie? I'll be theer but i will watch the last couple of minutes on't concourse so i can beat the crowds back to our young uns Pap-pap.Those attendin the game will get 150 LOYALTY points,that's LOYALTY points.:giggle: UTCB

I will,and treating myself to the Tony Currie stand

Not unsuprising if you've followed the Court case. Brooks money being used to keep the Club afloat financially.

I just hope whatever CW has been given isn't wasted on players who've hardly kicked a ball this season. Shane Long and Hogan spring to mind. We won't have the time in the second half of the season for them to get match fit.

The suggestion that we may also look overseas is long overdue and sensible bearing in mind the ridiculous wages some of the premiership youngsters are being paid.

The hardest part of the window, as usual, will be ensuring none of the first eleven leave.