JT 2 Sh@gger$ | Vital Football

JT 2 Sh@gger$

redderthanred

Vital Reserves Team
John Terry to the Shaggers????

Wouldn't bet against it - I thought they were looking to cut wage bill though.

Why did I start this thread???? cos I really don't give a f***

Good night all :sleep:

Really odd dynamic: teammates for Chelsea and England for years and now one is the manager of the other.

Not sure that will quite work to be honest- sounds more awkward than anything unless Terry is going to be a kind of playing assistant.

He will be a great player for them, of course he will. It's just whether his wages are worth it and how injury free he can stay at 37-38

Last season didn't work out well for either of them - both clubs are foooked for spending so I can't see Villa doing any better next season.

Sheep will have to pull their HORNS in and unless they sell off some of their assets and big wage earners how the hell are they going to pay JT's wages.

Me, personally thinks Terry will go to the USA for a last years pension top up.

I can see the attraction for JT in going to Villa but other than the fact that his mate is the manager, the shaggers is hardly a big pull club. He doesnt need the money presumably.

Player / coach / working with a mate / experience while taking coaching qualifications?
Various reasons why he might consider it. Probably still good enough for Derby. Committed to the cause. Adds untold experience to the dressing room. Could bring on the youth. Would be a respected conduit from manager to players.

Horrible man.