Joshua v Parker | Vital Football

Joshua v Parker

Well Paker seems hand-picked for this...I wonder if he might be a surprise package or will be just crumple in four..

I've bet on rounds 4/5/6/ for a Joshua win.

The referee was atrocious. Absolutely dreadful. In-fighting is a vital part of the sport, especially for a guy giving away a height/reach advantage.

The referee just killed Parker's (slim) chances.

A poor fight. Too much respect or fear of each other's ability. Parker took Joshua the distance. The first time anyone has done that. Joshua has knocked out all of his previous pro opponents. He could have boxed all night he wouldn't have knocked out Parker, the guy has a granite chin.

I was disappointed at Parkers work rate. He usually throws punches in clusters relentlessly. The ref cancelled out any close in work which would have suited Parker better. Joshua had a 7 inch reach advantage.

ahx00 - 1/4/2018 22:15

The referee was atrocious. Absolutely dreadful. In-fighting is a vital part of the sport, especially for a guy giving away a height/reach advantage.

ref killed it as a contest stone dead.

Spursex - 2/4/2018 12:32

ahx00 - 1/4/2018 22:15

ref killed it as a contest stone dead.

Spot on.

As soon as it looked a bit lively the ref jumped in and stopped it :13: