Joses' prematch conference.. | Page 2 | Vital Football

Joses' prematch conference..

The “legally “ bit still baffles me , reference Lamela .
It is just a strange expression .
Have I missed something , apart from the covidiot party . ?

Well the club has no new cases of Covid, this week's testing was all clear for everyone.

The rumor was/is that a deal has been put forward, the club might have agreed it, but he could be refusing it and his contract will give him that right. Generally, when a club has indicated that they'll take the deal when it's offered and give permission for the interested party to talk to the player, he's not played - so I can only assume it can be something like this.

Not for me. When Jose first joined his pressers were very entertaining and articulate. Then the media just picked his every word apart and were truly selective in finding the negative things he said so Jose shut down on them. What was left was a guy that was po faced, refused to answer certain questions and just gave cryptic, defensive and minimal answers. The pressers become shorter and more controlled by THFC e.g. "no questions on Dele".

I'm hoping now Jose's now coming out of the other side and he can be a little more straight talking like he's been in the last week. For me, Klopp is the biggest personality and anything but boring. He can be articulate, funny and controversial all rolled into one. He's probably the most gregarious out of all those top 6 managers.
Sorry muttley I cannot stand Klippity Klopp, sitting there with that "look I've been to the Dentist, all teeth, cheesy grin on his boatrace" though I suppose its each to their own lol!

Well the club has no new cases of Covid, this week's testing was all clear for everyone.

The rumor was/is that a deal has been put forward, the club might have agreed it, but he could be refusing it and his contract will give him that right. Generally, when a club has indicated that they'll take the deal when it's offered and give permission for the interested party to talk to the player, he's not played - so I can only assume it can be something like this.

Jose said he has a decision to make, what could that be ?