Joselu | Vital Football

Joselu

MickMartin

Vital Football Hero
History is on his side most centre forwards who score on their home debut for us usually end up doing well. He looked a far better option than Gayle but i would still like to see Remy coming hack

Remy would be a great signing (or at least going on history anyway). However, he'd need to be played alongside Mitovic or Joselu to implement him properly.

Joselu is never going to be a world beater but I was delighted to see him giving everything for the shirt. Keep going like that son and you'll be loved here. We love a trier and we'll forgive a lack of talent if you just keep giving it 100%.

He looks pretty decent on the basis of what we have seen up to now. Mind on a cautionary note didn't Xisco score on his home debut! No joking apart I think Joselu can do well, just needs a good run in the side. It showed everything we were missing in the first 2 matches with a half fit Gayle up front.

A nice story tonight in The Mail. Seems to have his feet firmly in the right place.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4889500/Joselu-Hughes-didn-t-trust-s-left-Stoke.html

Agree with that mick. Looks like a proper asset.

If only he came from Man city and their bus...