Jose stay or Jose go?

• Time to say good bye

Votes: 19 73.1%
  • Keep him till the summer

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Keep him forever

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
If only media performances won silverware.

I'm still firmly in the 'wanting Jose gone' group. He has had more than enough time to sort this team out but has actually made us worse whilst ostracizing more and more players. We've heard him say all the right things over and over, but we see no improvements. Ever.

We have become a worse team since he was hired.

If only media performances won silverware.

I'm still firmly in the 'wanting Jose gone' group. He has had more than enough time to sort this team out but has actually made us worse whilst ostracizing more and more players. We've heard him say all the right things over and over, but we see no improvements. Ever.

We have become a worse team since he was hired.

Jose's media work is second to none.

Seems the ITK that he had that game to save his job was wide of the mark or the trigger would have been pulled. Guess we’re stuck with him til he walks or maybe when we lose the final. I really want to say “if” but I just can’t see it

After a damning statement from Pogba comparing Ollie to Jose with reference to being frozen out as a player. Trevor Sinclair put a different slant on it.
He said especially after Jose had just lost his father, Jose was taking no nonsense from players and suggested perhaps a little more empathy may have been in order from the players.
Ray Parlor did say that managers have had to adapt their approach to players over the years and that Jose has changed.

Well it makes sense now that Jose is staying. A big name manager in a big name league.

So now I'm stuck with a manager and owners I don't rate or like.