Jose SACKED | Vital Football

Jose SACKED

spurdon

Vital Football Legend
From BBC website 17/12/15 15:017

Chelsea have sacked manager Jose Mourinho seven months after he led them to the Premier League title.
The 52-year-old Portuguese had been in his second spell at the club, taking charge in June 2013.
Chelsea finished eight points clear last season and won the League Cup, but have lost nine of their 16 league games so far and are 16th in the table, one point above the relegation places.
Mourinho's final match was Monday's 2-1 defeat at leaders Leicester City.
Pep Guardiola, Guus Hiddink, Brendan Rodgers and Juande Ramos have all been touted as possible successors.

Anyone got any official news out let confirming that the "special one", now the special needs one?

I'd actually be gutted but lets hope it gets worse for them spell in championship would make me about as happy as it gets. Is the moral of this story that John Terry really is in charge down in Chav town. He wrote his own suicide note when he threw his players under the bus. HUBRIS!!

The writing was on the wall but I was hoping he'd stick around for a few more disastrous games.

It's all so wonderful but they will probably win the CL now with their luck.Guardiola in the summer I presume unless City gets him first.

spurdon - 17/12/2015 15:03

This is the first shot in the race to get Pep. Expect City to push Pelligrini next.

Yep, abramovich will want peps brand of football at chelsea. It not a coincidence the stories of pep leaving bayern and now jose getting the boot.

Couldn't have happened to anyone more special. The arrogant little prat was asking for it.

What do Chavski fans feel about their players playing crap to get rid of him though?

They should get Harry in for the rest of the season, he understands relegation battles .

Big Chiv - 17/12/2015 17:49

They should get Harry in for the rest of the season, he understands relegation battles .

LOL............I texted something similar to a Chelsea mate earlier today.

Don't think 'special one' is suitable, the 'expensive one' is more apt.....

Big Chiv - 17/12/2015 22:22

Bald Archie - 17/12/2015 21:28

Chelsea are interested in Porky.

Oh dear :91:

Seriously that aint gonna happen ...can you imagine the conversation where he slowly explains to Hazard he has to run 15 klicks a game. LOL He had to fight Kaboom and Ade to get us incing his way. Can you imaging Porky trying to fight Terry Mikel and Costa they'd eat him alive.

That's 2 managers the prima donnas at Chelsea have destroyed.