Jose is an ex-Spurs manager! | Page 59 | Vital Football

Jose is an ex-Spurs manager!

Well Levy better get used to having an empty stadium with Jose in charge. lol

I just can't see any positives with him staying. It's not all on him but man his style is so dated it's unreal.

Levy has to get rid at the end of the season. Then replace himself.

I didn't think I could think any less of Jose but f**k me he is shit.His style is so boring and easy to defend against.
I am shocked by how much players have declined under him.Last season Kane would be sold for easy a world record 150 - 200 mill.Now on form you will not get half that.Same with Sonny.I thought bLo Celso was improving but although he worked hard in the last few games he has not done much else.
I honestly think Levy can't wait till end of season to sack him he has to go.Although they won't say it the players look like they are not buying into his plan.

I was speaking to some Man utd fan's today and they were saying how lucky they feel that there board acted when they did.Saying if not they would have been left with no martial or Pogba and possibly no Rashford as Jose alienated all 3.I said I want him gone but at moment I don't care if they all go apart from 5-6.Then I felt sad because at the beginning of the season when we signed 3 players who were in high demand I would have said all we need is a RB and a striker for cover and we would be challenging.Now same players I think we need 11

Good result for Jose and his approach to football, he's bought himself some time from his detractors; but it was a Jose win - unattractive on the eye, lots of niggly professional fouls, counter attacking football at it's best and we nick the game.

He set us up well, thought his subs were a tad late in the game as our legs looked heavy in the second half - but he'll have known better than us what they could achieve - no moans from Mou about less time to prepare, too tired etc - so all in all a pleasant and pleasing result - the hope now is that it gives a huge shot in the arm and we can now lift our game for the last few games so that we can avoid the unenviable thought of missing European football next season...

Europa, played twice won it twice, could Jose make it three out of three with us?

Last edited:
Good result for Jose and his approach to football, he's bought himself some time from his detractors; but it was a Jose win - unattractive on the eye, lots of niggly professional fouls, counter attacking football at it's best and we nick the game.

He set us up well, thought his subs were a tad late in the game as our legs looked heavy in the second half - but he'll have known better than us what they could achieve - no moans from Mou about less time to prepare, too tired etc - so all in all a pleasant and pleasing result - the hope now is that it gives a huge shot in the arm and we can no lift our game for the last few games so that we can avoid the unenviable thought of missing European football next season...

Europa, played twice won it twice, could Jose make it three out of three with us?
I thought the first half was a really good game of end-to-end football. Not unattractive at all. In the second half Arsenal had much more possession. I thought that was as much to do with tiredness as tactics but given that Jose didn't make any subs perhaps not. We still created some excellent openings and chances though. I thought the tempo of our game was much better and the passing quicker and slicker than we've seen in the last couple of games.

I thought the first half was a really good game of end-to-end football. Not unattractive at all. In the second half Arsenal had much more possession. I thought that was as much to do with tiredness as tactics but given that Jose didn't make any subs perhaps not. We still created some excellent openings and chances though. I thought the tempo of our game was much better and the passing quicker and slicker than we've seen in the last couple of games.

I'll agree our passing and tempo in the first half was a 100% improvement on our last couple of games, but we did play from deep, we did rely on too many long balls for my liking, and fortunately, le arse were woeful for much of it in defence and made for a open game in the first 45, even if they did edge it.

I think and most will agree, all the fans, esp Spurs, cannot be happy all the time, at the mo, well as before, some will find fault no matter the score, others will find positives, some just sit on the fence with fingers crossed for one way or another, its the wonderful world of football and being a miserable Spurs fan, lol!

He set us up well, thought his subs were a tad late in the game as our legs looked heavy in the second half - but he'll have known better than us what they could achieve - no moans from Mou about less time to prepare, too tired etc - so all in all a pleasant and pleasing result - the hope now is that it gives a huge shot in the arm and we can now lift our game for the last few games so that we can avoid the unenviable thought of missing European football next season...

Ex...as usual I kind of take the middle ground here. I do like Jose's approach right now. We HAVE to become defensively stingy first and foremost. He knows we really don't have the players to facilitate a efficient attack...we just don't. Our two main forwards simply are not good enough. Kane isn't Kane anymore, Son is largely inconsistent. Overall we are EXTREMELY easy to defend. (good thing Arsenal defense is retarded)

We need to build Kane a statue and sell him off. We have to, for massive stretches of matches we are virtually playing a man short. This is unsat...and of course I blame some of this on Jose for playing him...though he is probably pressured to by Levy...hell if I know. (or maybe he is motivated to sell him and wants as much vis on Kane as possible...)

Either way I think Jose should have some time.

Ex...as usual I kind of take the middle ground here. I do like Jose's approach right now. We HAVE to become defensively stingy first and foremost. He knows we really don't have the players to facilitate a efficient attack...we just don't. Our two main forwards simply are not good enough. Kane isn't Kane anymore, Son is largely inconsistent. Overall we are EXTREMELY easy to defend. (good thing Arsenal defense is retarded)

We need to build Kane a statue and sell him off. We have to, for massive stretches of matches we are virtually playing a man short. This is unsat...and of course I blame some of this on Jose for playing him...though he is probably pressured to by Levy...hell if I know. (or maybe he is motivated to sell him and wants as much vis on Kane as possible...)

Either way I think Jose should have some time.

Comes back to the same problem over the last 6 years. We still do not have another striker option. So if Kane can be wheeled out he will always play.

It still makes me angry how pathetic the club has handled Kane. Total incompetence. Even the lower league teams have more than one option.

Comes back to the same problem over the last 6 years. We still do not have another striker option. So if Kane can be wheeled out he will always play.

It still makes me angry how pathetic the club has handled Kane. Total incompetence. Even the lower league teams have more than one option.
It's comical to think that a club of our stature has been reduced to this. The mindset needs to change somewhat in order for us to compete at the very top.

Look at what Ben Davies has come out with. Under Poch is was press and intensity. That was it. Under Jose there is a plan and more planning about who we are playing. Something along those lines. Which you can see. Poch never had a plan B. His subs never influenced the game. Be good if we had better players... But still... You can't have everything...

Look at what Ben Davies has come out with. Under Poch is was press and intensity. That was it. Under Jose there is a plan and more planning about who we are playing. Something along those lines. Which you can see. Poch never had a plan B. His subs never influenced the game. Be good if we had better players... But still... You can't have everything...
What has Ben come out with?