Jose is an ex-Spurs manager! | Page 2 | Vital Football

Jose is an ex-Spurs manager!

He wasn't my first choice, Rafa and Ancelotti were but for a few years think this is the right move.

We need trophies, the club will now most likely make more money than ever as Jose is so high profile. Smart move.

Fair play to Levy this is a very fuck you move. Sacked a manager the fans love, then appoint an ego maniac but a proven winner. Never thought he would do that so fair play.

What I find interesting is the speed.

Maybe he has been carefully watching Mopo whore himself out for the past 2 years and when he knew he had his man gave zero fucks about sacking him off

What I find interesting is the speed.

Maybe he has been carefully watching Mopo whore himself out for the past 2 years and when he knew he had his man gave zero fucks about sacking him off

He did it with JOL and Ramos so I suppose he always had that streak. Just never got in a proven winner like Jose.

Many spurs fans are saying they are done with the club.

Well fuck off then. Wankers.

He did it with JOL and Ramos so I suppose he always had that streak. Just never got in a proven winner like Jose.

Many spurs fans are saying they are done with the club.

Well fuck off then. Wankers.

Dont be harsh, the fear of winning must be getting to them in the safe spaces.

Everyone knows its a risk, but we were winning jack shit with mopo

Excited to see how this goes. Everyone here has at one time been saying we need experience and winners mentality and I had always thought of buying one or two older players to try and install that into the current crop. To me appointing Jose is a step up on this, our mentality is and has been shit when the going gets tough we crumble we always have been the nearly men, I think mourinho will change this, he’s a proven winner love him or hate him there is no arguing this point. I loved poch but some rumours suggesting he was depressed and nothing was getting himself motivated I do believe this decision as the board have said wasn’t taken lightly they know how much everyone thought of them.
Mourinho is the perfect appointment from a club point of view, come with baggage yes but known worldwide will have an increase draw of players and from a commercial point of view has massive clout worldwide.
let’s see how it goes it could be his last chance at management if he fuk s up so there is pressure on him to deliver, and he won’t take any shit from moody players which again is what we need.

I’m not happy with the appointment and half expected it. But Mourinho walks away with a big handout and a a grin on his face if he doesn’t do well. That’s what I don’t want. He needs to get us trophy’s, CL honours etc and turn around our recent demise quickly. At Man U he upset everyone and couldn’t care less about it. It’s usually too easy to walk away with a big payout and no responsibility but I hope Levy has appointed him with rigid controls and clauses in his contract that he has to perform with top results or he gets nothing. The writings on the wall Mourinho, I HOPE.

I’m not happy with the appointment and half expected it. But Mourinho walks away with a big handout and a a grin on his face if he doesn’t do well. That’s what I don’t want. He needs to get us trophy’s, CL honours etc and turn around our recent demise quickly. At Man U he upset everyone and couldn’t care less about it. It’s usually too easy to walk away with a big payout and no responsibility but I hope Levy has appointed him with rigid controls and clauses in his contract that he has to perform with top results or he gets nothing. The writings on the wall Mourinho, I HOPE.

I think that's why the 2 1/2 year contract makes most sense. It means that until he's had 18 months in charge with massively improving results then he won't get offered new terms. If we sack him with a year to go then it won't cost us.

Aye, as i said I am excited for him to put son through a wall for crying on the pitch

I'm more excited about Jose teaching Son how to be a team player, especially defensively. I have a feeling Son is in for some tough love behind closed doors but will be such a better player for it. I never saw Jose play with anything other than a lone striker so Son will need to adjust.

Football fans are a fickle beast.

Past success means fuck all now. It's what happens from this point on that matters. I will personally never support him but will support the players who give a shit.

So the caretaker option was probably off the table. Not sure how I feel about a 4 year contract tbh.

Glad to have a winner of his calibre on board, scared of what next season brings.

I think that's why the 2 1/2 year contract makes most sense. It means that until he's had 18 months in charge with massively improving results then he won't get offered new terms. If we sack him with a year to go then it won't cost us.

And let's face it, how hard is it to sack Mourinho?

I will celebrate the day Moaninho gets sacked so then we can move on to a manager I actually respect.

I will celebrate the day Moaninho gets sacked so then we can move on to a manager I actually respect.

He has an unsavioury character, so I don't expect him to change, as for 99.999% of managers, the day he starts the count down to his sacking has begun.